15: Merry Christmas

It was Christmas Day and Violet was at the small supermarket getting some last minute stuff for Christmas dinner

It was Christmas Day and Violet was at the small supermarket getting some last minute stuff for Christmas dinner. She was rushing as the shop was closing in the next ten minutes so the workers could go home. As she rushed into the next isle she accidentally bumped into someone.
"Oh my God. I am so sorry." Violet says shaking her head and going to pick up the persons phone which he had dropped.
"No problem- wait Violet?" The person says causing Violet to look up and see a familiar face.
"Daniel?" Violet asks.
"Hey, merry Christmas how are you?" Daniel asks.
"Hey, merry Christmas to you to. And I'm good what about you?" Violet asks handing Daniel his phone.
"I'm good thanks." Daniel says as they start to walk down the food isle.
"I'm so sorry for bumping into you. I'm kind of in a rush as the shop closes in 10 minutes." Violet explains.
"Don't worry same for me. I got everything." Daniel says.
"Well if you want to go on you can." Violet tells him. "I've only got one more thing to get so I won't be alone for to long."
"It's okay. I'll wait then we can walk back together as I have now moved and we live near each other." Daniel tells her.
"If your sure." Violet says getting the last thing she needs.
"It's no problem besides you got everything now." Daniel says.
"Thanks for waiting for me." Violet says. "Now let's go check out.
They go over to the till and put there stuff on separately, but while Violet isn't looking and right before they get to the front Daniel puts the stuff all together so he could pay for Violet's as well.
"Daniel!" Violet says seeing what he had done causing him to laugh.
She tried to move it back so it was separate but Daniel just held her arms down so she couldn't grab anything.
Daniel pays then they go outside.
"Thanks you for paying. I would have payed. You didn't have to pay for me as well as you. let me pay you back." Violet tells him going to grab her purse out of her pocket with her free hand.
"No need." Daniel says placing his hand on Violet's arm to stop her.
"No seriously. I will pay you back." Violet tells him.
"It's okay Violet." Daniel says laughing.
"Are you sure." Violet asks.
"I'm sure." Daniel says looking at Violet then stopping.
Violet takes a few more steps not noticing before turning around to face him then walking back over to him.
"Everything okay?" Violet asks him.
"Yeah it is." Daniel says, putting the bag he was carrying down on the floor then looking back at Violet. "I just really want to do something but I don't want you to hate me after."
"What could you possibly want to do that is going to make me hate you?" Violet asks putting the bag she was carrying on the floor as well then looking back up at Daniel.
"This." Daniel says before kissing her.
Violet quickly pushes him off.
"Daniel!" Violet says.
"I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have done it." Daniel says picking up his bag.
"What about Bethany! She's my best friend and you girlfriend! Why would you do that to her!" Violet asks.
"Me and Bethany broke up the day you and her tricked me with that Jason dude a few weeks ago." Daniel says looking at Violet confused. "Didn't she tell you that."
"No she told me you guys were fine and still together." Violet tells him.
"Well we broke up." Daniel says.
"I'm so sorry Daniel but I like someone else." Violet says looking down.
"It's okay." Daniel says walking away.
"Daniel!" Violet calls after him but he continues to walk away.
Violet sighed and picked up her bag and was about to walk home when her phone went of. She pulled it out to see a text from the number from yesterday. Attached was a photo of her and Daniel kissing and the messaged said.

"Kissing your best friends ex now. Right after telling your childhood best friend you weren't ready for a new relationship. Step out of line and this will be released. Watch out Toretto."

Violet sighs before putting her phone back in her plectrum and walking home. When she walks in she sees Lily in the kitchen.
"Hey Lils. Where's J?" Violet asks walking into the kitchen and putting the bag on the table.
"Hey Vi. I don't know he left this morning without a word." Lily tells her.
"But it's Christmas where could he possibly need to go?" Violet asks.
"I have no clue." Lily says as they start to put the food away for later. "Is something wrong, you seem distracted. And don't say it's about Jakob I can tell it's more."
"You know Bethany?" Violet says.
"Oh yeah. It was lovely meeting her yesterday." Lily says.
"Well I saw her ex while I was out shopping. We were going to walk back together as he lived near here. As far as I knew they were still together. But he then kissed me." Violet explains.
"Do you like him?" Lily asks.
"As a friend yes. But more then that no. Besides even if I did I couldn't do that to Bethany." Violet says. "I also like someone else anyway.
"Oh my God who?!" Lily asks.
"Alec." Violet answers.
"Oh my God you guys would make a adorable couple." Lily says causing Violet to laugh.

A few minutes later Jakob comes back without saying anything he walks into the kitchen and grabs something to eat before walking back into the living room.
"So are you opening presents or what?" Jakob asks Violet and Lily both look at each other confused before heading into the living room.
"Where have you been bro?" Violet asks.
"Doesn't concern you sis." Jakob replies simple.
Violet rolls here eyes before handing out the presents.
They all open there presents before Jakob goes upstairs and Lily and Violet make Christmas dinner.

Later that evening Violet is in her room and she sees a note on her bed. She picks it up and goes over to the couch in her room and sits down before opening it. She looks at the person who sent it to see it was from Alec. It's a short letter basically just saying merry Christmas but at the end Violet sees "love from Alec xx" which causes her to smile.
Violet puts the letter on her desk before getting into her pjs and going to sleep.