33- Movies and Cuddles

Violet was waiting for Alec to come pick her up as they were spending the day together

Violet was waiting for Alec to come pick her up as they were spending the day together. She was looking in her room for her phone before she heard it go off.
"Where the hell is it!" Violet says going through the bedroom draws. She looks under to blanket on her bed and sighs in relief as she finally finds it. "Finally."
Violet looks to see a message from Alec.

"Can't wait for today! Leaving now see you in five! Love you xxx"

Violet smiles before looking in the mirror to see how she looks before heading downstairs. Violet heads into the kitchen and makes a coffee. As she had just finished making the coffee there was a knock on the door. Violet goes over and answers it to see Alec.
"Hey you." Violet says with a smile.
"Hey." Alec says stepping in to the house before Violet closes the door.
Violet turns back to Alec and smiles at him before he smiles back and they wrap their arms around each other and kiss.
"So..." Violet says as they pull away keeping their arms around each other. "What are we doing today, then?"
"I don't mind. As long as I am with you." Alec says as they head into the kitchen.
"Well want to watch some movies?" Violet asks.
"And cuddle?" Alec asks walking over to her as they both smile.
"If you want to." Violet says as Alec makes it over to her.
"I would love to." Alec says smiling at her.
Violet smiles before Alec kisses her.
"Do you want a coffee as well?" Violet asks gesturing to the coffee she had made before Alec arrived.
"Yeah sure. But I can make it you go a sit down with yours and pick a film." Alec tells her.
"Are you sure?" Violet asks.
"Yeah. Go on and sit down." Alec tells her.
"Okay." Violet says kissing Alec on the cheek then grabbing her coffee and heading into the living room and sitting down after putting her coffee on the coffee table and before grabbing the TV remote.
She turns the TV on before picking a movie.
"What movie have you chosen?" Alec asks coming over and putting his cup on the coffee table and sitting next to Violet pulling her closer to him.
"Mamma Mia." Violet says, cuddling up to him, laughing knowing that Alec hates musicals. "And we are watching it."
"You know I hate musicals." Alec says.
"I know." Violet says with a smug look.
"Only because I love you. We can watch it." Alec says.
Hearing Alec saying he loves her causes Violet to tense up. She felt bad about not really loving Alec and still being in love with Brian. But she did like Alec and wanted to be with him even if she didn't love him like he loved her.
"You okay Vi?" Alec asks.
"Oh... yeah I'm good just really tired." Violet says. "I didn't get much sleep last night."
"Why not?" Alec asks.
"Just haven't been able to sleep." Violet answers.
"Well if you want to go to sleep don't worry. You can," Alec tells her.
"Thanks babe." Violet says before turning on the movie.
Half way through the movie Violet does fall asleep. Alec smiles while looking at her before pausing the movie and picking Violet up taking her up to her room. Alec kisses Violet's forehead after putting her on her bed before going back downstairs and tiding up before leaving Violet a note then going back home.