89

It was the morning and a couple days after the group had gone to the new bar

It was the morning and a couple days after the group had gone to the new bar. Violet was still in bed sleep when her phone went off. She groans at the sudden burst of light coming through the closed curtains as they were basically see through. She slowly opens her eyes before turning to her side to grab her phone. She picks it up to see it was her cousin Lily calling her. She smiles as she hasn't spoken to Lily in a while before she answers the phone and sits up slightly to put the phone to her ear before laying down again.
"Hey Lils." Violet says.
"Hey Vi. How are you?" Lily replies.
"I'm good. How are you?" Violet answers.
"I'm good." Lily says. "So I was wondering. I'm going to visit Mia in a couple days and I was wondering if you wanted to join me. I could fly to you then spend a night at yours then we can fly to Rio spend a couple weeks there then you can come back with me to London and see everybody here."
"I'll have to check with Samuel about London as he also wants to go but Rio will be good." Violet answers.
"Can I come to yours for tomorrow night?" Lily asks. "Then we fly to Rio the day after."
"Yeah that's fine." Violet answers.
"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow." Lily says.
"I'll See you tomorrow." Violet says before Lily hangs up.
Violet sighs before taking the phone away from her ear and looking at the time to see that it it already 10:00am. Violet sighs before putting her phone on the bedside table and pushing the duvet to the side and slowly standing up and stretching out her arms before walking over to her wardrobe.

Violet was at the grocery store getting some shopping when someone comes up to her.
"Hey you." Violet turns to see Samuel.
"Hey. I was going to call you when I get home." Violet says as they walk down the isle.
"What's up?" Samuel asks.
"Lily and me and going to Rio to see Mia and Vince in a couple of days but in a couple weeks we were thinking me and you could go back to England as see everyone over there." Violet explains as they make their way to the checkout.
"Yeah. That sounds good. Just let me know what day you are going to get to England and I will book a flight." Samuel tells her.
"Why don't you just come to Rio with us?" Violet asks.
"Are you sure Mia and Vince won't mind me going?" Samuel asks.
"Im sure." Violet says. "I'll call Mia later to make sure but I'm positive they won't mind."
"Ok. Then I guess we are going to Rio." Samuel says as they make it to the front of the queue.
"I guess we are." Violet says.
They pay for there groceries before heading out to their cars.
"I will come round later and we can book the flights." Samuel tells her.
"Ok see you later." Violet says before they get into their cars and go separate ways.

Samuel was round Violet's and they were booking the flight to Rio and England. While they were doing so Lily called Violet. Violet answers the puts the phone on speaker.
"Hey Lils. Your on speaker and Samuel is here." Violet tells her.
"Hey Vi, hey Sam." Lily replies.
"Hey Lily." Samuel says.
"What's up? Why are you calling?" Violet asks her cousin.
"My plane to you is all booked I will be there at 7 tomorrow evening could you pick me up from the airport?" Lily asks.
"Of course I can." Violet tells her.
"Ok thanks Vi." Lily says.
"No problem." Violet replies.
"I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow." Lily tells her.
"Bye." Both Violet and Samuel say at the same time before Lily hangs up.
Violet and Sam finish booking the flights before Samuel goes home and Violet goes up to bed.