41

It had been a few months since Ellie's birthday and a few of them have also had their birthdays including Violet who was now 27

It had been a few months since Ellie's birthday and a few of them have also had their birthdays including Violet who was now 27. Violet's birthday was a few days ago and as she didn't have any of her family to celebrate with she just hangout with her friends at her house and they watched movies all day.

Violet was out shopping with Layla and Ellie when she gets a message from a blocked number.

"Come back home. I got a surprise for you."

Even tho Violet had no clue who this was being her curious self she decide to go and check it out.
"I'm really sorry guys but I have to get home. I'll see you guys soon." Violet says hugging Layla and Ellie.
"Ok. See you soon." Layla says before Violet smiles and walks away.

Violet walks home to find the door is locked so she unlocks it and walks in. She puts her shoes and coat away before hanging her bag on the bottom of the stairs before walking into the kitchen and sees something that shocks her.
"OMG!!!" Violet says coving her mouth and taking a few steps back in shock.
"Hey Sis." One of the people say.
"Mia!" Violet says running over and hugging her sister.
"Hey! I'm here to!" Vince says causing both girls to laugh.
"Hey V." Violet says hugging Vince. "So how are you both?"
"We are good how are you?" Mia asks.
"I'm good." Violet says with a smile.
"You over Brian yet?" Vince asks.
"Vince!" Mia says Sterling hitting his arm.
"What?" Vince asks.
"Yeah I'm over him. I am now dating Alec." Violet says with a smile.
"When you say Alec do you mean Alec Beck as in your childhood best friend?" Vince asks.
"Yeah." Violet answers.
"Didn't he lie to you tho?" Mia asks.
"He did but we talked things through." Violet tells them.
"Ok." Vince says sounding unconvinced.
"Why did you say it like that?" Violet asks.
"We just don't want you to get hurt again, Vi." Mia tells her.
"I won't." Violet says.
"Are you sure?" Vince asks.
"Yes I'm sure." Violet tells them.
"Ok. So how was your birthday? So sorry we weren't there. We did try to make it but all the flights were full." Mia asks.
"Oh yeah. It was good. Me and my friends just spent the day watching movies." Violet says. "And don't worry about not making it. It's cool."
"Are you sure?" Mia asks.
"Yes I'm sure."Violet says before there is a knock on the door.
"I will go and get it." Violet says before walking out of the kitchen and over to the door. She opens it and stands back in shock. "Lily!"
"Hey Vi." Lily says with a laugh.
"What are you doing here?" Violet asks hugging her happily.
"I tried to come down for your birthday but something came up back in London." Lily explains. "So sorry I couldn't make it."
"It's ok. Come in in." Violet says before Lily steps inside the house.
They both head to the kitchen after Violet had closed the door.
"Mia!" Lily says.
"Lily!" Mia replies before they both run over and hug eachother.
"How have you been?" Lily asks as they pull away.
"I've been good." Mia says. "What about you? Anything new with you."
"Nothing new with me." Lily says. "What about you?"
"Nothing new with me. Oh you remember Vince right?" Mia says gesturing to Vince to come over which he does.
"How could I forget he is all you talked about when we were younger." Lily says causing everyone to laugh and Mia to go red.
"Awww... is someone embarrassed?" Violet asks causing Mia to playfully hit her on the arm before Vince wraps a arm around her.

They continue talking all day before they all head upstairs and go to bed with Violet in her room, Mia and Vince in Mia's old room and Lily in one of the guest rooms.