Fluff

I honestly just need some fluff right now. So, here's some fluff scenes that have been going through my mind 

None of these relate to each other, they're just little ideas that I didn't want to make individual os's out of. 

~Remus' POV~

"Moony?" I glance at the stairs to see my sleepy boyfriend rubbing his eye, wearing one of my muggle band shirts. He yawns, putting his hair up in a bun with his wand. 

"What's the matter, baby?" I ask, my heart an absolute puddle on the floor. Sirius walks over and sits beside me, tucking himself under my arm with another adorable puppy yawn. 

"'S late, moons.." Sirius mumbles, wrapping his arms around my waist. "And 's cold upstairs." 

"I know, love. I have to get through this chapter, though, okay?" I kiss the top of Sirius' head. He whines, reaching for the blanket at the end of the couch and pulling it over himself. 

"Fine." Sirius pouts, settling his head on my shoulder with a contented huff. "What's your book about?" He asks, snuggling down closer. 

"A girl that gets sent to die in an arena set up by the government to scare people." I reply, running my fingers through Sirius' hair. 

"That sounds fun. Read to me?" I can't help but smile at the soft spoken request. Sirius loves when I read to him. I'm not sure why, maybe it's just my voice. 

"Of course, love." I arrange the two of us so I can hold the book around Sirius, while still letting him shift around sleepily while I read aloud. 

Sirius doesn't stay awake long. He hasn't slept well in the last few days, considering I've had prefect rounds and we've had separate detentions, because we both got caught at separate times for once. 

I read on in my book, not stopping after a chapter because he's peacefully sleeping, why should I wake him just to take him upstairs? Besides, it's a good book and I've had barely any time to actually sit down and read, with newts to study for and a clingy boyfriend to keep happy. Not that I don't like that, it's just time consuming. 

"Re.." Sirius finally mumbles, after maybe four chapters. "'S been more 'n a chapter." He continues skeptically. 

"Shh, go back to sleep." I kiss the top of Sirius' head, arranging the blanket more securely over him. 

"N.. You.. *yawwwn* y'need to sleep.." Sirius protests, barely awake. He's such a sweet little baby, I can't handle it. 

"I'm alright, baby. It's not even that late, you're just a little extra tired." My voice takes on the soft tone that it only does when I'm taking care of a sleepy, or sometimes drunk, Sirius. 

"Mmkay... L've you.." Sirius settles down again, his head buried in my shoulder. 

"I love you too, sweetheart." I reply, running my fingers slowly through Sirius' hair as I continue reading. 

~Sirius' POV~

My heart leaps when I finally see the light of Remus' lantern coming around the corner. He's alone on his rounds tonight, so I decided to wait here and surprise him. 

Okay, maybe I just missed him and wanted a good snog, but still. He's bound to be lonely. 

I wait just inside of my alcove until Remus is right beside me, then I grab his hand and yank him into the alcove beside me. He starts to shout, but I put a hand over his mouth. 

"Hey, pretty boy." I push Remus up against the wall, keeping my hand over his mouth. He rolls his beautiful brown eyes and then glances at me, then my hand, then back to me. "I don't think I want to hear what you have to say." I chuckle, knowing my pissed off boyfriend is going to curse me up one side and down the other.