Jily Wedding (oh just wait for the wolfstar!)

~Remus POV~
James and Lily's wedding is amazing, not exactly traditional, but amazing. I'm standing next to lily evans, soon to be Potter. Her maid of honor couldn't make it, so Lily asked me to take her place. I glance over at my boyfriend, Sirius Black, who is James' best man. He smiles at me. I listen as james says his vows.

"Lily, I've loved you since the moment I met you, but I didn't know what that word really meant until you said you loved me too. I didn't know the feeling that I get in my stomach that makes my knees weak every time you say I love you, or every time you call me babe. I didn't understand what saying I love you really meant, until I had you for my own. I will treasure all of these wonderful memories, these unforgettable moments that I have shared and will share with the love of my life. Because lily, I will never get bored of you, I'll never let you go. Even after death, we won't be apart. I'll hold your hand in the clouds while Sirius makes gagging noises behind us like always" James Says the last sentence, making everyone chuckle. Lily finishes laughing and starts her vows, taking James' hands in hers.

"James Flemomt Potter, Dont you scowl at me you toe rag," James gives her a dirty look when she says his middle name. Everyone laughs, including James.

"I'm not sure I even knew your name until second year. There were so many things I didn't understand. I thought you were just trying to get in my pants, I thought you would just play with me a for a while and then dump me for another girl. I started to like you I'm fifth year, but I still wasn't sure. I was scared. Scared of getting my heart broken. My mom taught me to keep my heart guarded, only let the ones you really trust in. Well you broke down my walls in seventh year when Severus broke my heart. I finally saw through your tough guy arrogant nonsense and saw the soft, amazing, sweet, boy that I was looking for. And I'm so glad I did" Lily says. I see tears collect in James' eyes, as well as sirius'.

"Well James, you gonna kiss her, or what?" After the last bit of stuff the preacher speaks up. James knows the priest, of you couldn't tell.

James dips lily, kissing her full on the mouth. Sirius makes gagging noises. I glare daggers at him, walking across the alter to stand beside him. Sirius leans into me. I wrap my arm around his shoulders as we watch James and Lily walk back down the aisle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TIME TO THROW THE BOUQUET!" lily shouts. All of the single girls get in a group behind Lily. She turns around like she's going to throw it, then she turns back around. She walks to me, handing me the bouquet. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see my boyfriend down on one knee, an open ring box in his hand.

"Remus, I know I can be an idiot, but I'm your idiot. Would you let me be your idiot forever?" Sirius says, looking me in the eye. Tears are streaming down my face. I nod, not trusting my voice to say words. Sirius slips the ring on my finger, standing up. I bend down and kiss him, slow and passionate.

"Yes.. Yes I'll marry you, you idiot" I murmur, laying my forehead against Sirius'. We hug each other close, being in the moment.

"Care to dance, Mr Padfoot?" I ask, breaking away from Sirius and holding my hand out to him. He takes my hand.

"Why of course, Mr. Moony" Sirius says, taking my hand.

~~~~At the WOLFSTAR wedding~~~~

~Remus POV Still~
I'm standing at the alter, waiting for Sirius. We decided that he would take my last name, and that I would walk first.

I'm nervous, but I dont know why. I know Sirius loves me, and I know I love him. I love him more than anything in the world.

When I see him, everything else in my mind stops. All I see is him, walking towards me. I smile, a soft, loving smile. I hope my emotions are getting through. Sirius steps up onto the platform, smiling that mesmerizing smile that I fell in love with. I take his hands in mine, my hands almost completely covering his smaller ones.