Love Bites

~Remus POV~
~~a bit of a summary~~
Yesterday was Sirius and I's one year anniversary so we had a........  Fun........Night. We both have hickeys all over us. Annnd no one knows were dating!  So I have to hide them.

~Present~
I wake up with Sirius snuggled into my chest. James and Peter still snoring in the other two beds.  We're both only wearing sweatpants so I can see all of the hickeys I left on him. And damn there's a lot. Especially above his collarbone.  Shit.  I lay my head back down on top of his. I kiss his forehead.

"Siri,  get up babe" He whines and cuddles closer to me.

"Nuuuuu I'm sorrrrre" I turn beet red. 

"Shut uuup" I bury my head in his hair. 

"And besides,  it's Saturday" He mumbles chuckling.

"Yeah,  but we're gonna miss breakfast"

"Fine,  but you owe me" He gets up slowly.  I get up next to him and he lays his head on my shoulder. 

"You okay?"  He nods

"I gonna shower,  meet you downstairs" He tells me

"Okay" I kiss his forehead.  He grand his clothes and heads to the bathroom.  I put on a pair if black faded jeans,  my red converse and a red turtle neck to hide my love bites. It's normal for me to wear turtle necks so people won't be suspicious. 

I head down to the common room with a book to wait for Sirius. I head to my favorite couch and curl up in a ball,  reading. A while later I hear  Sirius coming down the stairs.  James close behind

"Pads! If you tell me who put them there I'll leave you alone!" I look up and see Sirius in a damn T-shirt!  All of the Hickeys on display.  I turn blood red and hide my face in my book.

"Moony!  You coming?" Sirius asks me.  I glare at him and get up.  He just smirks at me and keeps walking. I follow closely behind,  trying to hide my blush. When we get to the great hall everyone turns and stares at him.  We go sit down next to Peter and I glare at Sirius

"you fuck head" I whisper so only he can hear. He just keeps smirking at me. "Padfoot, what the hell is going through your mind right now?"

"Trying really hard not to snog you senseless" He whispers.

"Pads!  Come on mate!  Teeelllll meeeeeeee!" James whines.

"No"

"Was is McKinnon?"

Hot rage boils in my veins.  Sirius grabs my hand under the table.  "Cool it" He whispers.

"No James,  shut the hell up" Sirius says

"Oh cmon mate! Who's the lucky lady?"

I can take it anymore.  "Sirius you can kiss me" I whisper.  He turns around and lifts my chin up from where I'm looking at my plate. The kiss is so amazing.  So sentimental,  happy,  mad,  awesome.  We break apart and we hear someone shout. 

"ALBUS YOU OWE ME 2O GALLEONS!" It was professor McGonagall.  The whole Hall burst out laughing.  Sirius lays his head on my shoulder.  James is just frozen.

"JAMES! dude!  Move! you look like a deer in headlights!" That makes me laugh harder and James to start laughing too. 

"POTTER!  YOU OWE ME 10 GALLEONS!" We hear lily Evans shout. 

"James what the hell!" I hiss.  He just looks at me innocently. 

~after breakfast~

Sirius and I walk down to the black lake and I sit down,  Sirius' head in my lap. 

"You shit head" I mumble,  staring at him.  He looks up at me innocently.

"What'd I do"

"You very well know you git" I run my thumb over one of the love bites,  making him gasp. 

"Damn it moony,  that hurt"

"Sorry, you're just so damn irresistible" I cup his face in my hand and stroke his cheek. He leans up to kiss me and I lean down. 

"AAAAAAA MY EYESSSSSSSSSS PDA PDA!"

I look up to see James rubbing his eyes. 

"What James?" Sirius asks annoyed.

"Am I not aloud to hand out with my friends?"

" Not when I'm about to kiss one of them" Sirius pouts.  I bend down and kiss his nose.

"You know what,  I'm gonna go find Pete"

"Good idea" I say

James walks off and I lay down.  Sirius wiggles and moves so his head is resting on my chest. I run my long fingers through his hair. I kiss the top of his head.

"Damn the turtles" Sirius grumbles

"Wh-wha-what?" I choke out between laughing

"You're wearing a turtle neck and I wanna kiss your neck"

"There's enough damn love bites there as it is.  And I was trying to hide them.  Unlike some people I know" He snuggles his head into my neck.

"I love you" He whispers into my ear

"I love you too paddy"

"Forever?"

"Always."

Sirius kisses my cheek, nose,  and then pecks me on the lips.

"What the hell was that" I grumble at him.  He laugh quietly,  kissing me for a bit.  We break apart and he lays his head on my chest again, quickly falling asleep.  I keep running my fingers through his hair. Falling asleep myself.