What Did You Do?!

~Remus POV~

"Babe,  bae, sweetheart,  moony, baby, love. Remus I'm running out of pet names," Sirius' places a kiss to my cheek after every word. He's laying on top of me,  nestled comfortably between my legs.  

I smile and slowly wrap my arms around his waist.  Sirius' laughs and nuzzles my neck.  I press a kiss to the top of his head. 

"Can't we ditch?" 

"If I do I can't play in the next Quittich game.  Then,  you won't be able to watch me play," 

"I'm up,  I'm up," I open my eyes,  wincing at the harsh sunlight. 

"I looove you," Sirius sings,  crawling off of me.  

We both get around and get dressed.  Sirius jumps on James and Peter,  waking them up a lot more forcefully than he did me. 

I run a hand through my hair,  deciding that it looks good enough.  

~Transfiguration~

Sirius squirms in his seat,  tapping his fingers rhythmically on his desk.  

"Sirius!" McGonagall snaps. "If you would kindly stay still,  that would he much appreciated," 

I chuckle inaudibly.  If only she knew how had that was for my energetic boyfriend.  There's a reason he's a beater and not a seeker. His ADHD must be bad today.  

I reach out,  gently taking Siri's hand in mine.  He immediately relaxes at the opportunity to play with my fingers.  

"Bad,  today?" I ask,  my voice soft. Sirius nods. 

"Can't stay focused," He mutters.  

"I know, love. We have a free period in fifteen minutes.  Hang on that long and I'll watch you practice flying for a while,  yeah?" 

"Okay," Sirius agrees,  nodding.  I glance up at Minnie.  She's watching us,  and I swear I see a small smile quirk on her lips when she sees Sirius relax,  starting to take his notes again. I smile,  rubbing Sirius' hand to keep him calm as I start to take mine again as well. 

~20 minutes later~

"C'mon c'mon c'mon,  moons!" Sirius drags me thought the halls,  almost skipping.  He's smiling brightly,  his fingers tangled together with mine.  

"I'll race ya," I take off running through the halls,  hearing Sirius laugh behind me,  and his steps echoing on the ground.  I weave in amd out of other students, only stopping when Sirius' footsteps stop abruptly. 

"Babe?" I turn around.  Sirius must have stumbled.  He's splayed out on the ground,  panting.  I jog over to him,  kneeling beside him. 

"Hey,  are you alright?" I ask. 

"Mhm,  never better.  Just lying here on the floor.  Quite nice down here, actually.  I think I might stay here," He gets up,  smile never fading.  "Come on,  slowpoke!"  He takes my hand again and we run through the halls,  eventually running outside.  Sirius let's go of my hand as he runs to fetch his broom.  

I take a seat in the stands as Sirius flies around,  joined by James after about ten minutes.  Lily takes a seat next to me.  

"Is his bad today too?" She asks,  referring to Sirius' ADHD.  I nod,  chuckling at our boys.  

"Isn't it funny how they mellow each other out?" I ask,  cheering as Sirius steals a quaffel away from James. 

"Hilarious. James was terrible in charms today,"