Road Trip

Non magic au

Sirius
Lily

~Remus POV~

"BOYS!  SIRIUS!  JAMES!  PETER!" I shout. 

"WHAT?!" comes the reply of my boyfriend of 2 years.

"UP AND AT 'EM! WE HAVE TO LEAVE BY NOON AND IT'S 10: 30!  YOU NEED TO EAT BREAKFAST OR YOU'LL BE COMPLAINING LATER!" I yell up the staircase. Sirius comes trudging down the stairs a minute later.  I peck him on the lips. 

"Atta' boy.  James and Pete up?"

"Didn't even faze them" I groan. 

"There's eggs in the microwave for you,  I've gotta go get them up"

"I live for your eggs my love" I gasp.

"Is that all you love me for?  My cooking?" He leans up and kisses my nose.

"And so much more" I smile at him.  He walks out of the room and I run up the stairs,  Turing into  the bathroom first. I grab a cup and fill it with cold water.  I walk into james' room next. When I reach his bed I lean over him and splash the water on his face.  He wakes with a start. 

"There are eggs in the microwave if pads hasn't eaten them all already" I tell him.  I walk back to the bathroom and fill the cup again,  walking across the hall to Peter's room.  I do the same I did to James and he walks downstairs. I sigh and walk back into Sirius and I's room. I go through a mental checklist of everything I packed and I have everything we need.

When I walk back downstairs,  James and Peter are at the table eating and Sirius is sitting on the counter. I walk over to the counter and jump up beside my boyfriend,  laying my head on his shoulder. 

"How long have you been awake babe?" He asks. 

"Since about eight" He slings an arm around me.

"You can sleep in the car,  James is driving first" He mumbles.  I nod slightly.

After breakfast,  we all pack the car and climb inside.  James and Peter in the front with James driving,  Sirius and I in the back with my head on his shoulder.  This is a weird position for me because I'm taller than him.  He puts one arm around me and I smile slightly.

"Do you wanna stretch out in the back sweetheart?" Sirius whispers.  I yawn and nod slightly.  We move
so we're sprawled out across the very back seat.  I lay my head on sirius' chest.  He runs one hand through my hair and I smile softly.

"I love you"

"I love you too Re" I quickly fall asleep,  listening to my boyfriend's heartbeat.

~Sirius POV~
I watch my sleeping boyfriend for a while before moving a little,  getting my phone.  I take a picture of the sleeping boy on my chest and send it to lily.

Oh my gosh!  How did you get a picture of him like that?

He got up to early and tired himself out.  He fell asleep on me in the car.

Otp otp!

Shush!  He reads my texts sometimes!

That doesn't bother you?

Why would it?  I don't have anything to hide,  although he would kill me if he saw that picture

True enough

I should go,  I need to wake him up. wish me luck

Good luck my friend

I put my phone back in my leather jacket pocket and reach up,  moving a piece of hair out of remus' face.

"Wake up beautiful" I whisper.  He opens one eye and closes it again,  snuggleing closer to me. I sigh in amusement at my boyfriend. I kiss his forehead.

"Come on babe" I murmur.  He groans quietly and tightens his grip around my waist.

"Now youre not playing fair,  you're bigger than me!" I groan. He smiles softly

"I know you're awake" He holds me,  if possible,  tighter to him.

"You're a jerk"

"Yeah,  maybe,  but I'm your jerk" Remus mumbles sleepily

"And he speaks" I chuckle

"Fuck you"

"Maybe later" He smacks me

"Sirius Orion" He hisses murderously.

"JAMES!  HELP!  HE'S GONNA KILL ME!" I yell

"THAT SOUND LIKE A YOU PROBLEM PADFOOT"

"SOME BEST FRIEND YOU ARE"  I look back to my boyfriend

"I love you?" He lays his head back down.

"Yeah,  yeah,  love you too baby" He mumbles.

"You're not gonna let me move are you"

"Nu-uh"

"You know,  you're childish when you're tired"

"Na nice" I pet his hair and kiss his forehead. 

"You've got to let me move,  you can stay here but I need to piss something fierce and I'll get you chocolate" Remus leans up and kisses my cheek,  making me smile

"And that is why I love you,  and oh so much more" He reluctantly let's me go,  curling into a ball on the seat. I smile at my boyfriend and crawl out of the car. I take care of what I need to take care of,  walking out of the store with two bars of chocolate for moony and a Pepsi for myself.  When I crawl back into the car my boyfriend is curled up in a ball, already sleeping again. I smile and chuckle at my sleepy boyfriend. I put the chocolate down,  kissing his forehead. 

"Hello gorgeous" I whisper.  Be opens his eyes and blushes light pink. 

"Could you uncurl?  I wanna lay down too" He uncurls from his ball and I lay down beside him.  He lays his head back on my chest.  I hand him his chocolate. 

"Feast,  my prince" I whisper. He leand up and kisses my cheek,  opening one of the chocolate bars.  He eats his and sits up,  throwing the other one in his bag.  He lays back down.

~A Bit Later~
"I have to drive next,  you coming to the front with me?" I ask. 

"Yeah,  I drive first thing tomorrow right?" Remus asks.

"Yeah,  I drive to the hotel,  you drive first thing tomorrow,  then James drives us to the beach"

"Perfect" Remus nods his head.  Peter,  who is driving at the moment,  stops the car and we pile out,  Remus and I in the front with me driving, Peter and James I'm the back. Peter crawls into the very back and James sprawls out across the back seat.  Remus brings his knees to his chest and rest his chin on them.  I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers.  He smiles and watches the road,  probably falling asleep.

When we get to the hotel,  I look over at Remus.  He's asleep again. I lean over and kiss his forehead. 

"Wake up baby" I whisper in his ear. He groans and curls up in a tighter ball. I bring his hand to my lips and kiss his knuckles

"Were at the hotel, my prince" He opens his eyes,  a small blush creeping up his neck.  We climb out of the car and meet James and Peter by the front door.  I wrap one arm around my very tall boyfriend and he lays his arm across my shoulders in response.  James gets 2 rooms and we he hands me a room key.

"Because I don't want room share a room with you too"

"I'll probably pass out when I get up there Jamie" I smirk.  We walk to our separate rooms.  When we get there Remus and I each change into sweatpants and a jumper.  He lays down and I curl into his chest. 

"I love you honey" He whispers

"I love you to,  my prince of the moon"

"Forever?"

"Always"

Can you believe this is my 50th one shot?  Me either!