Harry gets caught.

I got this idea From another OS but cchanged it so it's my own.  There is a bit of drarry in here he if you don't like that don't read this part

~remus POV~
There were two students missing crime my class today.  My adopted son Harry and Draco Malfoy. I hear a moan come from a classroom and walk in on the two boys snogging each other sensless. They jump away from each other like they were on fire.

"Boys,  I'm glad that you are together but that us no excuse for skipping class" I say

Harry mumbles something I can hear

"What Har?"

"Please don't tell papa,  I want to tell him when I'm ready. " (Papa is Sirius and I'm Dada)

"Okay I could either go Dada mode and tell papa and lucious or detention.  Which will it be boys?"

"Detention!" They both say.  Getting up to follow me to my classroom.

"Okay,  take these detention slips and sort them by house"

After a while Draco errupts with giggles

"What is it dray?" Harry asks looking over Draco's shoulder.

"Mr.black and Mr.  Lupin detention for Mr black putting his hand in Mr lupins back pocket during transfiguration" Draco says.

My head drops onto my desk.

"Mr. Black and Mr.  Lupin detention for Mr. Lupin saying innaoropriate things to Mr.  Black making Mr.  Black moan. " Harry says chuckling.

I groan. "Uuugh don't tell papa"

"Can't promise anything Dada"

"Draco do you want to hear harrys nickname?"

"Very much Mr Lupin"

"DADA NO!"

Suddenly Sirius pops in the floo

"Hey har bear!" Draco laughs uncontrollably and Harry smacks his head on his desk,  groaning.

" Papa" Harry says looking up, deavious glint in his eye.

"HARRY NO!" I yell.

"We found detention slips of you and Dada!" Harry says getting up.  He hands them to Sirius.

"Great founders" Sirius breaths. He's red as a tomato.

"Oh and by the way,  that over there is my boyfriend" Harry says going over and kissing Draco cheeck. 

"That's m'boy" Sirius tackles Harry into a hug and I can see him mouth 'hurt him and I'll kill you' over Harrys head.  Draco mouths back 'I love him'

After Harry and Draco leave,  Sirius and I cuddle up on my bed." I love you" I say kissing him. "Love you too baby" Sirius says.

"Forever?" I say into the kiss

"Always."

💙💚💜 zee drarry.

So I'm going to start a new book.  It's going to be a muggle au.  Wolfstar of course.  I will still post on here but I would love it if you checked out that book too.  I will put the name of it I'm my next chapter.  Bye!