Bad Days (remake)

~Remus POV~
"Faggot" I hear the word hissed through the gritted teeth of none other than Severus Snape. I don't react. Let me explain how people know I'm gay.

Flashback
Sirius and I were in a secluded corridor 2 days ago. Making out. Nothing dirty or anything. Then, well, a Slytherin, none other than sirius' cousin Bellatrix, opened the door. She ran into the great Hall, Sirius and I hot on her heals. Before we could catch her she shouted.

"SIRIUS BLACK AND HIS LITTLE FRIEND ARE FAGS!" I walked up behind her calmly. Cheeks scarlet, but I was doing better than Sirius. He was just standing at the entrance of the great Hall, breathing heavily. I motioned for James to come to me, since he already knew about us.

"You talk to him, I'll deal with the bitch" I whispered. James walked off to console Sirius and I walked up behind Bellatrix.

"I'll have you know, that I'm 6 inches taller that him, and you for that matter. I wouldn't hit a girl. I'm a pacifist in general, but I suggest you don't mass with me, sweetie. I can make your life hell" I said calmly, then walked back to my boyfriend. James had taken him out of the Hall. I walked out the door to see James with one arm around my boyfriend, murmuring in his ear. Sirius had his head down. That broke my heart. I walk over to them. James and I shared a look and he walked off. I took the place where James had just been and I kissed the back of my boyfriend's neck, knowing he's ticklish there. He didnt even flinch. That worried me.

"Sirius, baby look at me" I said softly. Sirius looked up slightly. I saw tears threatening to spill from his eyes, that were filled with dread. I put my hand on his cheek, stroking it with my thumb softly.

"Hey, it's alright" I whispered.

"They're gonna tell.. My mum" Sirius whispered, a single tear rolling down his cheek. I wiped it away with the back of my thumb. I put my index finger under his chin and lifted his head up so I was looking into his clouded grey eyes.

"It's going to be okay sweetie. I promise. I've never went back on a promise have I?" Sirius shook his head. I smiled softly at him.

"Come on" I said, slipping my hand into his. He looked into my eyes, questioning gaze written across his face.

"Where?" He asked.

"Just trust me" I started walking, Sirius had to speed walk to keep up with me.

"Yo! long legs" Sirius panted, stopping. I chuckled at him, crouching down.

"Hop on, shortie" Sirius climbed on my back, muttering under his breath. He put his legs around my waist and I grabbed one of his hands, his other hand was going to my hair absentmindedly. I walked to the marauder tree, where I carefully set my boyfriend down. He say down and I layed down, my head in his lap. He smiled lovingly at me.

"There it is" I whispered, the back of my hand running over his cheek.

"What?" He asked, confused

"You're handsome smile" Sirius blushed red, still smiling like an idiot.

"I love you Sirius, no matter what happens, I'll always love you with all of my heart. Forever and always"

"I love you too, Remus. I love you too" Sirius answered, tears in his eyes.

End flashback

That was Saturday, today is Monday. I'm walking to the library, to look for a new book. I hear a few more slurs and whispering, but I don't blow up.

When I get to the library I walk in, the familiar sent of old books and mildew filling my nose. I sigh at the comforting scent. I find the book I'm looking for and give it to Madame pince, then put it in my bag. I take one last deep breath, preparing myself for more slurs and whispers. When I walk out, I see a fiery head of red hair.