Mine

~Sirius POV~
Remus and I are enjoying a day in muggle London.  We decided we needed to get away from the wizarding world for a while.

We walk into one of our favorite restaurants.  We sit down and a new waitress comes over to us.  We order our usual and she says to remus "comin right up sweetie" In a cute voice.  I swear I'm gonna kill her. I clench and unclench my first a couple of times and Remus grabs my hand. 
"Just leave it babe"

"She called you sweetie. She fucking dared-"

"Padfoot. Leave it if she does it again I'll let you kiss me in front of her" He reasons with me.

"Okay" I agree.

The waitress comes back with our food and before she leaves she does it again:  "call me over if you need anything sweetie" She winks at Remus.  She winks at my Remus.

"Actually there is one thing" Remus says

"And what would that be?" She asks

Remus leans over and kisses me.
I point at his and look at her

"Mine" I say she just glares at me and walks away.

"Don't you forget it" I growl under my breath.

"Sirius,  there's no need to be so protective.  I love you for it but I love you more than anything in this world and I would never leave you.  Also I'm gayer than a unicorn puking rainbow hearts so yeah" Remus says to me.

"I love you too moony but I like to show you off and if someone makes goo goo eyes like that at you again I swear they won't wake up for a week"

Moony takes my hand in his and kisses my knuckles. Specifically the silver band that says 'forever and always'.

"If she didn't see my damn ring I think she's also blind" I look at my husband with love in my eyes.

"Forever?" I ask

"Always" He responds

When we're done eating we get up to go pay for our food.  It just so happens that the same waitress is there.  So I decide to have some fun.  I put my arm around moony's waist and lay my head on his shoulder.  She just looks at me like she wants me dead.  I just smile and walk away with my moony.

"That was mean padfoot"

"What did I do?" I look up at him innocently,  cocking my head like a dog

"You were trying to make her jealous weren't you?"

"I was having fun" I lay my head back on his shoulder and grab his hand. we walk to the leakey cauldron.  "Hey boys!"

"Hey Tom,  we need to use the back door"

We head into diagon alley and walk to our flat.  As soon as we get to our flat I pull Remus to the couch and lay us both down. He puts his arms around my waist.  I kiss down his jawline and suck on his sweetspot behind his ear. I lick him there and then kiss him on the lips softly. 

I bury my head in his chest and breathe in his sent. 

"I love you" I whisper

"I love you too padfoot"

"Forever?"

"Always,  baby"

Oooo Paddy gettin jeeeeeeeelouuuussss!