Silver Spoons

Let me explain.  Sliver burns werewolves, and in this remus' dad hates him for being a werewolf.  Get the tissues peoples,  this is gonna get emotional.

~Remus POV~

I wake up to an intense pain in my arm.  I cry out.

"Shut up"  My dad,  lyall Lupin hisses.  Damn.  He's drunk again.  Everytime he's drunk he gets out the damn silver.  He continues moving the silver rod,  burning my flesh. I cry,  not making a sound.  I try to think of good things. Roses,  books,  Sirius: my boyfriend.  The beatings have gotten worse since my dad found out I'm gay.  Im on my stomach,  my arm behind my back. My dad moves the rod from my arm,  dropping it.  I wince in pain.  He presses the rod into the back of my neck and I fight the urge to scream,  the pain is so intense.

"You tell no one about this.  You hear me?" He hisses,  pressing the rod harder to my skin.  I nod my head vigorously.  He takes the rod off of my skin and leaves the room.  I move my uninjured arm to touch the back of my neck.  I wince at the gut-wrenching pain.

"Shit. Sirius is gonna see it" I whisper under my breath.  We go back to school tomorrow,  it won't be healed by then. I groan quietly and try to move my other arm.  I can move it,  but the pain is almost unbearable. When I move it enough to look at the damage,  I see that he carved a word into my arm.

Monster

A tear escapes my eyes.  I can't heal the wounds.  One because I can't use magic outside of school, and two,  wounds from silver on werewolves cant be healed. I lay back down,  careful not to move my arm.  Looking at the clock beside my bed,  I see that its the middle of the night. Knowing I won't be going back to sleep,  I grab a book and begin reading,  trying to drown out my unpleasant thoughts. 

After reading for a while I sigh,  my thoughts drifting to my very protective boyfriend.  He's gonna fucking freak out.  He doesn't know my dad does this to me.  My dad usually just burns my back or arms a little,  but tonight was a lot worse. I'm screwed,  I hate dealing with a mad padfoot,  and I'm the only one who can.  I never told sirius that my dad hurts me because he has his own family issues to deal with.

Rolling over with heavy eyes,  I fall into an uneasy sleep.

~the next day,  still Remus POV~

I wake up to my dad shouting at me

"GET YOUR ASS OUTA BED,  THE TRAIN LEAVES IN AN HOUR!" I groan and roll over,  accidentally rolling in my hurt arm.  I wince and cry out quietly.  When I look at my arm I see that there is blisters on it and its super red.  I run my fingers over it and wince.  It's super hot.  Damn,  probably infected. 

After slipping one of my oversized jumpers over my head,  I grab some last minute things I forgot and throw them in my trunk. I shut my trunk and check my watch again. 

"10: 30 here we go, Lupin" I mumble to myself,  exiting my room. I walk into the living room,  where my dad is sitting in the couch looking through the daily prophet. I walk to the fireplace and grab some floo powder,  throwing it into the fireplace and shout:  "PLATFORM 9 3/4" I step into the flames and step out into platform nine and three quarters.

I look around for my friends,  and boyfriend.  After deciding they must already be on the train,  I get on the Hogwarts express myself,  walking to our compartment.

What I find makes me smile.  My boyfriend,  laying across a seat with his back to the window,  talking to James, who is sprawled out across the other.  I put my trunk away and walk over to Sirius,  kissing his forehead. 

"Hey stranger" I whisper. He pulls me down beside him.  I sit down and put my arms around his neck, love overpowering pain.  He puts his round my waist.