Jumpers

~Remus' POV~

I walk into the common room, pissed off and sore from the full moon. It's Saturday, and I'm just getting back from a day detention with Slug horn for messing up another potion. It wasnt even my fault, this time. Severus put something in it while Slughorns back was turned, and it exploded. My hands were green for three days, and I'm told Mooney's paws were green as well. 

In other words, I'm having a bad day. 

I head up to the dorm to find my Jumper. My favorite jumper. It's dark blue, with yellow patters. It's also over sized, so I can curl up in it and make sweater paws. 

//this but oversized//

I look through my trunk, on my bed, under my bed, but I can't find it. I look over at Peter. "Have you seen my jumper?" I ask. He shakes his head. 

"If you're talking about the blue and yellow one you love so much, no,"

I grumble as I head back down to the common room, searching for my lost jumper. James looks at me. 

"Watcha lookin' for, moons?" He asks as I look under the couch. 

"My jumper! I can't find it." 

"Have you asked Sirius?" James asks, amused smile on his face. I huff and flop onto the couch, my arms crossed. 

"I also can't find my boyfriend, which is just great."

"Moony, honey you're acting like a toddler. Go find Sirius, I'll look for your sweater," James, always the mom friend. I get up, still grumpy and head out into the hallway to look for my missing chaotic gay troll. 

I look all around the halls, cursing myself for not bringing the map with me. After a while of searching the halls, I go outside to look and maybe go on a walk around the lake. The warm breeze instantly makes me feel a bit better, the sun on my back warming my cold heart. 

I walk around and look for Sirius, almost melting into a puddle of mushy werewolf when I find him. 

Sirius has climbed up into a tree. One of his legs is tucked up into my sweater, while the other one hangs down absently in the air. The jumper makes him look soft and sweet, contrastinf heavily to his ripped black skinny jeans and black combat boots. He has his sketchbook balanced on his knee, hair tucked behind one ear so I can see his face, while the other side is loose. His tongue pokes slightly out of his mouth. 

My mood instantly changes. Merlin, I love this boy. 

I climb up into the tree beside Sirius, sitting in a branch close to his. He hasn't noticed me. 

"Hey cutie, I think someone's looking for that jumper," I say, crossing my legs and twirling my wand between my fingers. 

"HOLY FUCKING SH- oh hey, Remus." Sirius blushes and looks up at me, embarrassed. "Out of detention already?"

"It would appear so," I chuckle. "Do you always steal that jumper when I'm gone?"

"Not always this one.." Sirius mumbles, blush darkening on his pale cheeks. "Usually you don't notice. Sorry."

A fond smile quirks at my lips. "It's okay. Good to know that you miss me,"

"N-no! They're just soft. Even a punk rock person like myself has to wear a soft sweater every once in a while," He pauses, then mumbles something else that I don't here. 

"What was that, Love? Sorry, didn't quite catch that last bit," I say teasingly. Sirius huffs. 

"You fucking dick, it smells like you, okay? Your scent helps me calm down when I'm anxious because I'm a fucking dog and I love you!" Sirius crosses his arms over his chest. He's pushed the sleeves of the sweater up so he can use his hands. 

I laugh softly. "Goodness, babe. It's fine, really. You look adorable, and I love you too," I tilt my head slightly. "Now. You were anxious?" 

"Yeah. A bunch of second years were making a huge racket in the common room and gave me a tension headache worthy of a medal," Sirius says, calming down a little. I nod. "Well, they're not there now. Do you want to get some hot chocolate from the kitchens and cuddle?"

Sirius gives me a blank look. "Remus. My love. My moony. Do you even have to ask that question?"

We climb down. I hold Sirius' sketchbook for him as he climbs down. The jumper that cuts off at my thighs almost reaches sirius' knees. I smile and wrap my arm around him, not able to resist pressing a kiss to his forehead. Sirius grins up at me, reaching to wrap his arms around my neck with his sweater paws. 

Okay, maybe he can keep the sweater. 

//rewrote this because it was awful. Hope you enjoy!