How Could You?

I'm sorry I'm even writing this. 

Tw: Angst, cheating, crying, lots of feelings, mentions of smoking weed, homophobia(sorta) 

Also, when I say 'hour' it means class, that's what we say at my school and I didn't realize I did it until it was too late to go back and change it

REMUS 👏 PLAYING 👏 QUITTICH 👏

~Sirius' POV~

I wake up slowly, my arms tucked around a blue stuffed bear that I'm curled around. I rub my eye, turning my head slightly to look at the clock. It's six thirty, almost time to get everyone else up. 

I sit up with a yawn, setting my bear gently on the bed before getting up and heading to the bathroom, painfully aware of my lack of shirt because I refuse to wear a shirt to bed. Usually I sleep with Remus, but he crashed before me last night and I didn't want to wake him, as the moon was only three days ago. He should be feeling better today, but I'll still wake him up first so he doesnt have to deal with all of the noise. 

After taking a quick shower, brushing my teeth, brushing my hair and putting on eyeliner, I head back into the dorm to wake Remus. I push his curtains back gently and sit beside him, laying my hand gently on his arm, that is thrown over his matching red teddy bear. (Pete has a green one, and James has a yellow one. Remus and I actually switched ours. They're our favorite colors.) 

"Re, good morning baby," I say softly, moving my hand to Remus' back when he shifts onto his stomach. 

"Nnnm, c'ddles..." A smile curves at my lips at Remus' slurred demand. I lay down and wrap my arm around his waist, pressing a kiss to his shoulder because that's the only place I can reach without wiggling. 

"You still have to get out of bed, Honeybee," I say, exploring with one hand until I can twin my fingers with Remus'. "We don't have potions today," I give an incentive. Remus just whines, hiding his face in his pillow. I smile and run my thumb over Remus' knuckles. 

"We have a date tonight," That perks Remus up just a little, getting him to cuddle closer to me. "Finally get some much needed alone time," I accompany that with a soft sqeeze to Remus' hand, making him giggle. He turns his head to look at me. 

"Fer c'ddles?" He asks, his face still pressed into the pillow. I smile and lean over a little to kiss his cheek. 

"Yes, baby. For cuddles." I say in a soft voice, pulling Remus just a bit closer. He gives a soft whine, but shifts so he can press his face ingoy chest instead of the pillow. I push my fingers through his still slightly damp hair, he must have showered before bed and his hair is a bit overgrown. 

Remus slides his arms around my waist, nudging the blanket until I'm under it too. "Let's just skip," He mumbles, making me chuckle. 

"If I let you do that, you'll never forgive me and you know it, sleepy moony," I kiss the top or Remus' head, scratching gently over his back. Remus huffs indignantly, so I kiss his temple before getting up. "Come on, baby," I say with a laugh in my voice. "I'm going to get worms and Prongs up,"

Remus nods reluctantly, and I think I vaguely hear him quite literally falling out of bed while I walk across the room to James's bed. It's almost six forty five, so they have enough time to get up. 

I grab a pillow and smack James with it, earning an annoyed grunt. I laugh. "Give me the grunt that means you're awake, Jamie," I tease, nudging James's arm. He gives a slightly more awake grunt and I ruffle his hair, then head to Pete's bed. 

It takes a few tries, but I get Peter up eventually. I then get dressed and pack both my bag and Remus', because he's moving a bit slower that normal today. I fix my hair once again, bored. I make sure there's no hair out of place, my eyes falling closed when I feel arms sliding around my waist.