Severus Snake

~Remus POV~
I just got out of a 2 hour long study session with Lily evans. she went off somewhere so I'm walking back to the gryffindor tower alone. I'm slightly scared because Snape has been on my back a lot lately, almost like he's watching me, waiting to catch me alone.

One minute I'm walking down the hall. The next minute my hands are behind my back, my head smacking the ground. I cry out in pain. I feel hot breath on my neck.

"Hello Lupin" Snape purrs

"Snape" I spit lit his last name through gritted teeth.

"Well, seeing as your amazing boyfriend isn't here to save you. I might as well take the moment to get my revenge"

"Snape, I never did anything to you" I try to reason

"Don't tell me that you didn't help plan the pranks, help conduct them. And you're the weakest one of your group. You're how I get to black. If I get to black I get to Potter. If I take Potter down I have no one to be up against." Snape flips me so I'm on my back, my head killing the hard stone again. I groan in pain and try to struggle.

"If you struggle, I'll make your world even worse than I'm about to" Snape punches me hard in the ribcage. I inhale sharply, stifleing another yelp. Snape starts pummeling my best and face roughly. I have to bite my lip to keep from screaming.

I hear footsteps racing down the Hall

"MOONY!" I hear my boyfriend shout. I feel Snape being lifted off of me and Sirius rushes over to me. He leans over me and cups my face in his hand. I whimper quietly. "I know baby, I'm sorry"

"Siri, look out!" I see Snape running up behind Sirius. Snape tackles Sirius to the ground in the same position he had me in. A sudden urge to fight is going through my head protect my mate an animalistic growl comes from deep on my throat. Snape looks up from Sirius for a moment. And in that moment, I jump on Snape, pinning him to the ground.

"You put your filthy hands on him one more damn time and you'll lose them" I growl again and punch Snape right in the nose, a satisfying crack can be heard. That knocks Snape out and I rush back over to Sirius, love taking over my body again. I lean down and kiss his forehead.

"Sirius? Baby, are you alright?" I run my hand through his hair gently.

"I'm okay, just a bit banged up is all"
I help him to his feet, when we're up I hold him to my body for a moment. I lean down and kiss the end of his nose.

"Come on. James'll be wondering where we are, and I need to clean you up. You look awful" I murmur softly in his ear.

"You're not looking great yourself baby, let's go before he comes to"

We walk to the gryffindor common room, strait to our dorms. James is laying on his bed, catching and letting a golden snitch go. When he's sees us he immediately sits up.

"What happened? Who the hell did this?" James looks livid. I put a hand up to silence him.

"Give us a bit and we'll explain alright? We're both super banged up and I'm still trying to get a hold on my animal instincts, so try not to yell" James nods his head. I grab a new outfit for Sirius and I because we both have blood all over us. I have a mix of Snape's, sirius', and my own blood on me. We walk into the bathroom and I pull sirius' shirt over his head. There are bruises going up his stomach and his back? We haven't been back in school that long.. And snape didn't hit his back.

"Sirius orion Black" I say in a knowing tone. Sirius groans

"You're looking at my back arent you? My mother was especially brutal over break" I inspect his back closely, noticing that there are scratches spelling a word

Faggot

More scratches

Traitor

I gasp in horror. "Sirius! Why didn't you tell me about this!?" Tears spring into my eyes. Sirius turns around and puts his back against the wall.

"It doesn't matter Re, forget about it"

"Sirius it does matter. Baby, when and with what did she do this?"

"Th-the day before b-break ended and with a-a knife" I open my arms and Sirius runs to them. I put my arms around his waist. I gently sway from side to side to calm him down. Eventually he calms down and I heal all of his bruises, I Cant get rid of scars so those have to stay there.

"Sweetheart, you gotta let go of me if I'm gonna clean you up" Sirius chuckles at me. I carefully let him go so he can clean my wounds.

Sirirus carefully cleans and heals all of my wounds. When he's done I pull him into a short, sweet kiss. We break away and I slip one of my jumpers over sirius' head. I put on a jumper and then I wrap one arm around Sirius' waist. We walk out of the bathroom and walk over to my bed. I lay down and Sirius lays in front of me, both of us facing James.

"Okay, boys what the hell happened" James asks quietly.

"Snape attacked me, and Sirius got him off of me. Then he attacked Sirius and my wolf instincts sorta took over and I broke Snape nose" I answer

"Are you both alright?"

"Yeah, we're good. James do you mind like, going to find lily cause I need to talk to Sirius about something important"

"Yeah" James gets up and leaves.

"Sirius?"

"Yes"

"What's the real reason you didn't tell me about your back"

"I didn't want you to be worried about me, I'm alright. I was built to handle her" He turns over to face me and I kiss his forehead.

"Sirius, baby, of course I would be worried about you. I'm always worried about you when we go on break. Sirius I know I couldn't have done anything about it but I'm told I'm good at comforting people" I put my arms around Sirius and rub his back soothingly. Sirius has tears in his eyes.

"It's so hard to be strong all the time. When she was doing that, she said I couldn't scream out else she'd write another word. That's why there's two. I screamed when she wrote the first one because she did it in the middle of the night a-a-and they made Reggie watch" By the time he's done talking, Sirius is crying into my chest and shaking like a leaf. I hold back close to me and rub his back, letting him cry.

"Baby, everyone cries, everyone breaks, and everyone can't be strong all the time. You are so strong. I understand you have to be strong in front of regulus but you don't have to in front of me. I love for who you are. I love every side of you. All of you. Emotions and all" I hold him close and speak in his ear. He eventually settles down and puts his arms around me.

"Thank you moony"

"No problem love" I keep Sirius close to me and he melts in my arms. He yawns cutely and buries his head further into my chest.

"G'night moonshine, I love you"

"G'night honey I love you too"

"Forever?"

"Always sweetheart"