Storms (Remake)

Non magic au.

~3rd Person POV~
There are four boys in a collage dorm room. One has untamed hair and glasses, and goes by the name of James Potter. Another is short, with mousy brown hair and an innocent smile, that would be Peter pettigrew. The next boy is short, but not as short as Peter, with long black hair and a smirk that makes the last boy infatuated with him. He goes by the name of Sirius Black. Then there's the last boy. The freakishly tall boy. He has brown crazy hair, and warm honey colored eyes. His name is Remus Lupin. The last two boys, Remus and Sirius, are dating. The other two boys don't know, so they cant exactly sleep together without them being suspicious.

Right now thunder is rolling and lightning is flashing. Sirius, has an abusive past. Everytime the thunder rolls, he gets flashbacks of his past life. Glass shattering. His door being slammed after he's thrown in his room. His parents hurting his baby brother in front of him just to make him cry.

Every time lighting flashes, Remus flinches. When he was younger, his mother died. His father blamed him, so he took all of his grief and anger out on his son. Everytime he sees lightning, he sees his father's beer can, flashing in the light. Or the moon, when his father would lock him outside at night. Shattered glass bottles that he would have to pick up after his father threw them at him. The gleam of a knife being brought to his skin.

Thunder rolls, and Sirius curls into a small little ball, whimpering. Lightning flashes, and Remus flinches, hiding his face in his hands.

Neither of them know that the other is afraid of storms, and are to ashamed to climb in bed with the other.

~Sirius POV~
Thunder crashes, I whimper, curling into myself even more. Flashbacks are rolling through my head.

"REGGIE!" I scream, holding my hand out to my younger brother. My father has his hand around my brother's neck, holding him there.

"S-siri" Regulus whimpers. Tears are streaming down our faces. I thrash in my mothers grip, immobilized.

"HE'S ONLY EIGHT YEARS OLD! LET HIM GO!" I shout. My father let's him go and my mother let's me go. Regulus runs to me. I hold him in my gentle embrace, running my fingers through his hair.

More thunder, more whimpering and flashbacks.

"YOU WORTHLESS FAGGOT!" my mother screams. She raises her hand and slaps me, her fingernails cutting into my skin. I can see my brother peaking his head out the door, a pleading expression on his face. I motion for him to retreat into his room, locking eyes with him for a moment. He retreats unwillingly. After an hour of repeatedly getting hit and beaten, I walk into my brothers room. He basically tackles me. I hold him close to me, rubbing his back.

"I'm fine Reggie, call down"

"You're not fine Siri!"

"Just calm down bud"

~Remus POV~
Lighting flashes, and the horrible memories come flooding back to me.

My father walks up to me, holding something behind his back. I back up against the wall, terrified. He walks to me, revealing a long knife from behind his back. He takes the knife to my face, the blade cutting my skin. Excruciating pain courses through me, my sreams fill the once silent room. My father let's me go, and I run to the bathroom to clean my face. Tears are running down my face, smearing the blood down my face and neck. I clean myself up and then walk out of the bathroom. My dog jumps into bed with me and I pat his head, burying my face in his hair.