Telling The Bros

~Remus POV~
Sirius is pacing around the dorm while I'm sitting on my bed watching him.  We plan to tell the other marauders that we're dating tonight.

"Sirius" I hiss.  He stops,  dead in his tracks.

"Yes?"

"Calm. The Fuck. Down!"

"I cant Re!  I'm scared!" I stand up and walk to him,  putting my arms around his waist and kissing his forehead.

"Dont be.  They were okay with me being a werewolf,  they'll be okay with this. If they say anything bad to you,  I will personally shove their heads through a wall" I lay my head on top of his.  "I love you Sirius" I murmur.

"I love you to Remus"

"You can pace,  but at least do it as padfoot,  because it's quieter" He nods.  I kiss his cheek as he turns into padfoot. I get down on the floor next to him. He lays his head on my shoulder and whines.  Scared I kiss his snout.

"I know baby,  it's okay" He licks my lip.  I love you

"I love you too" He starts pacing the dorm again and I sigh.  I've never seen him this scared. I pull out a book and start reading.

After a while Sirius must get tired,  so he walks over to me and lays down,  his head in my lap.  I Pat the top of his head. he whines,  once again, into my shoulder.  Still scared

"I know hun,  I know. We'll be okay.  I promise" Sirius crawls into my lap,  his head resting on my chest.  I run my long fingers through his soft fur,  humming quietly. I look back to the book in my lap,  now resting on my boyfriends back.  I start reading again,  my fingers still going through Padfoot's fur. I feel him relax into my gentle touch and I smile,  bending down and kissing the top of his head.  He snuggles closer to me.

After a bit,  Sirius huffs,  mean. He looks at me.

"What?" He puts his snout against my book. Reading

"I though you were asleep,  sor-ry" Sirius licks my neck. 

"I forgot what that means" Sirius huffs again,  differently.  Dork

"Rude" I sass at him. He licks my lip,  then my cheek. I love you, moony. and I smile lovingly at him. 

"I love you too Baby" I kiss the end of his snout. He lays down so he's sprawled across my legs.  I chuckle at my ridiculous boyfriend. He whines and huffs.  Tired I push him off of me and crawl onto his bed.

"Hop up honey" I pat the space besides me on the bed.  Sirius jumps up. He curls into my side,  his head resting on my chest.  I pet behind his ear softly.

"Get some sleep,  I'll wake you up when I hear them okay?" Sirius moves his head and nuzzles my hand. Okay

He lays his head back down and I smile down at him lovingly. I know why he's so scared,  I just don't like seeing him upset. I pick up my book again,  still rubbing his back with one hand.  I love this boy so much,  he's such a good guy.  Smart,  funny,  lovable,  romantic. I have no idea how I got him,  but I'm never letting go. It'll take more than just telling out friends about us and a little bit of jitters to scare me off.

"I love you,  Sirius.  And I always will. No matter what happens. Forever and always, padfoot and moony" Sirius whines and moves his head,  licking my lip,  then resting his snout on my throat. 
I love you too,  baby

"Forever?" I whisper.  Sirius move his head and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck. Always. I smile at him lovingly.

"Now get some sleep,  my furry sweetheart." Sirius lays his head on my shoulder,  with his snout nuzzleing my neck and his think fur tickling my cheek.  I turn my head and kiss his snout,  returning to my book.