I Want You, Not Her

~3rd Person POV~
Orion Black has arranged a marriage for his oldest son, Sirius Black. Sirius objects to this, but he can not go against his father. His father is very powerful and would not hesitate to disown Sirius. He also abuses Sirius on a regular basis, so Sirius is afraid his father might just kill him. The woman he has arranged to marry him is his cousin. Bellatrix black.

~Sirius POV~
"SIRIUS, GET DOWN HERE!" my father, Orion Black, shouts. I get up and walk downstairs, dreading it. I've already been beaten once today, what did I do this time? I walk to my father, looking him right in the eyes, my back strait.

"Yes, father?"

"I have arranged your wedding, son" I shudder when he says son. He only calls me that when he's trying to manipulate me.

"Father, I'm only fifteen" And I'm gay.

"Sirius, in our family, weddings happen before we mature into adulthood" I nod my head.

"Who am I arranged to marry, sir?"

"Your cousin, Bellatrix" I fight the urge to scream at my father and just nod my head.

"You may go, son" I turn away from my father and head back upstairs. I have a letter to write.

Once I'm to my room I head strait to my desk, grabbing a quill and some parchment. I begin my letter to Remus.

Re, I use my nickname for him to diffuse the tension.

If you're not sitting, you should get that way. This will be long and very confusing.
I'm in love with you, Remus. Your eyes, your heart, you. I know, you probably don't return these feelings. I just needed to get the words out. Anyway, my father has arranged for me to marry Bellatrix.
Moony, I'm scared. If I tell my father I'm gay, I won't live to see you again. If I don't, I'll live a miserable life. I'm so scared Re, and you're the level headed one. I need your help. I don't know what to do.

I want you, not her.

Love,
S. B.

I give put the letter into an envalope and scrawl Re across the front in my loopy handwriting.

~Remus POV~
I'm in bed, reading a book when I hear a tapping sound at my window. I get to and walk to the window. There, I see an owl. My best friend and crush, Sirius Black's owl. I hurriedly take the letter off of its foot and open the letter. I sit down, as it tells me to.

Once I am done reading the letter, tears are streaming down my face. I grab a piece of parchment and a quill.

Siri,
I love you too, you dork. I've loved you for two years. We need to make a plan to get you our of there, and I think I know what to do. This will get you our of there tomorrow, because I'm going to have to go to the Potters' house.

So, tomorrow at like midnight, I'll neak to your house under the invisibility cloak. You need to be ready, pack what you need. Clothes, and your school trunk. I'll go to your room, leave your door unlocked. Reg can come if he wants as well, we have a spare room. But that's my plan.

I'll see you soon, my love.
Re

PS. If you could, reply so I know if reg is coming or not <3

~Sirius POV~
When I hear tapping on my window, my heart skips a beat. I take the letter form the owl, then watch it fly off. Once I'm done reading the letter, tears of joy are rolling down my face freely. I walk to my little brothers room quietly.