Untitled Part 116

Shit I fogot to title it-

I decided to write a dinky little one shot full of small cuddling scenes for Valentine's say

Do you think Remus ever just looks up from his book at Sirius doing something dumb, mutters 'Fucking Scorpios.' And goes back to reading? Because I do. 

Otherwise known as 'the times Remus calls Sirius baby-' lol

~Instance one: After work cuddles (post Hogwarts) Sirius' POV~

As soon as I close the door, I'm being attacked by a wild Moony. 

"Honey, I'm home," I giggle, nuzzling my face into remus' neck. "Did you miss me?" I get Remus to pull away from me and I kiss him excitedly on the cheek and nose. He had today off because the moon is in a few days. I was supposed to have it off too, but something came up. 

"I missed you so fucking much it's pathetic." Remus says with that dopey grin that never fails to make my heart fill to the brim with love. I nuzzle my nose against his and kiss him gently on the lips, sliding my arms around his neck. 

Remus barely gives me enough time to take my boots off before he scoops me up bridal style and carries me to the couch. This is what I love about pre moon Remus. He's so protective and cuddly, and he's strong due to the moon. I mean, he can carry me any day, but a few days before the moon he just carries me around because he wants to take care of me. 

"I love you," I murmur, nuzzling into Remus' neck. He sets me on the couch and sits beside me, putting his arm out to allow me to curl into his side. 

"I love you more," Remus kisses the top of my head and turns on a sad romantic movie

"Not possible." I kiss remus' shoulder, not wanting to move much. "Are you feeling okay?" I ask, and Remus sighs. 

"I'm alright, Baby. Quit stressing." Remus turns and leans against the arm of the couch, pulling me against his chest. I settle down and wrap my arms around his waist, nestling my face into his chest. I close my eyes, just starting to doze off when Remus starts to gently rub my shoulders. I sigh in content. 

"I should really be taking care of you, Angé." I mumble, but Remus just shushes me. 

"You get so tense around the full, anyone would guess that you're the werewolf. Just relax, babe. I'm fine." Remus says against the top of my head, making me chuckle. 

"I'm small, I can hold the same amount to tension as you and be much more tense because I don't have as much space to store it." I mutter, and Remus laughs. 

 "I guess you're right, but still. Relax." Remus says. "I'm okay. I promise."

"Fiiine." 

~Instance two (Hogwarts era) : Sick cuddles because I'm sick :D. Remus' POV~

"Has anyone seen Sirius?" I ask, walking into the common room. 

"He went up to bed about twenty minutes ago, said he didn't feel well." Peter says, taking James's Rook in their chess game. 

I nod and head up to the dorm, opening the door very gently and closing it just as soft. 

"Ri?" I call softly, venturing into the room. I hear a soft, stuffy groan in reply. "Oh, honey." 

Sirius is curled up under the duvet in my bed, peering at me over the top. "'M sick."

"I can see that." I sit beside Sirius and gently push his hair out of his face, leaning down to kiss his forehead. "You're running a fever."