Summer Nights

In this Sirius is abused, and Remus' dad hates him. Enjoy the crying fest my faithful readers! I just want you to know it hurt me to write this!🙃

~Sirius POV~

BOOM!

My door flies open, jolting me out of my dream of remus. My mother walks in, holding a.. Knife? She walks to me and pushes me backwards on my bed.

"I figured it was time we had a chat Sirius" She murmurs in her high pitched voice. I shrink away from the sound, trying to wriggle away from her. She grabs one of my arms and brings the knife to it. She digs it into my skin, ever so slightly, making me wince.

"Two choices, traitor, or faggot. Your pick" She digs the knife in my arm a bit deeper with every word.

"Depends, can I scream?" I pant out, the pain is getting worse, spreading through my arm in waves.

"Sure, I like hearing you scream"

"Then one" I murmur, closing my eyes tight. My mother digs the knife into my arm even further, moving it. I cry out, wriggling. I can hear Regulus pacing his room. Poor kid. She takes the knife out of my skin, immediately slicing my skin open again, never giving me time to recover. I full out scream when she hits an already sore cut. She laughs at the sound of my screams. I move my head and open my eyes after hearing reg's footsteps stop. He's standing in my doorway, an expression of white hot fury on his face.

"Damn it Regulus, go to bed" I hiss, jerking again. Reg looks at me with a pained expression. I close my eyes again, the pain is too much to handle. After a moment I open my eyes again, to see Regulus in the same place.

"Reggie, just go" I growl. He knows not to mess with me. His expression softens, to concern and defeat. He knows I just don't want him to get hurt. My mother takes the knife out of my skin again, after leaving one last slash on my wrist, easy to see. Damn it, we go back to school tomorrow and Remus is gonna fucking see it. My mom climbs off of bed.

"Don't even think about leaving, because I know you will, until I'm in my room" She sneers. After she leaves the room, I sit up, trying to move my arm. I can, but it's so painful it makes my stomach upset. After I hear the click of a door closing I get up, holding my arm against my stomach, and walk to the next room over, silently. I open the door, to see Regulus sitting on his bed crossed legged, staring at me.

"Let me see your arm, Siri" He get up and walks over to me. I shake my head, keeping my arm where it is.

"Drop it, Reg"

"No, Siri. I need to make sure it's not infected" I lay my good hand on his shoulder.

"Reggie, I'll be just fine" I murmur. He holds his arms out for me, not wanting to hurt me. I walk into his embrace, putting my good arm around him. I can tell he's crying, and I rub his back gently to calm him.

We stand like that for a while. When we break apart, we walk to Reg's bed, both of us climbing in. Regulus curls into me, his head resting on my chest. I bury my head in his hair, kissing the top of his head.

"Go to sleep, Hogwarts tomorrow" I whisper. Regulus yawns in reply, snuggling closer to me. I chuckle at him, little git. He's bigger than me and he knows I cant move. I just rub his back, humming quietly until I know he's asleep.

When I can tell reg is asleep, soft snores coming from him, I let myself drift off. My dreams full of my lacanthrope boyfriend, Remus Lupin.

~Remus POV~
I'm sitting in my basement. A silver collar is closed around my neck. Tears are spilling down my cheeks at the pain. My dad put it on me only about a minute ago, he'll take it off and replace it with an iron one in a few moments. I sit still, closing my eyes.