Detentions Will Haunt Us (Harry Gets Caught Remake)

A lot of flirting and implied smut! Do not read if you don't like it!

~Remus POV~
I'm sitting in charms, next to my boyfriend, Sirius. He's obviously bored, his head in his hand. I'm actually paying some attention, writing down my notes. I feel something against my knee and I stiffen, glaring at Sirius. He just keeps his gaze resting on the front of the room, his hand slowly sliding up to my thigh. I bite back a small growl. We're in the back of the room, no one would hear but it's still embarrassing.

"Sirius" I hiss. He finally looks at me, a mesmerizing smirk painting his kissable lips. "What are you doing?" I ask, knowing very well what he's doing.

"Nothing, just taking my notes" Sirius whispers, sliding his hand further up my thigh. I feel my jeans get a bit tighter, merlins left eyeball.

"Sirius" I warn, my voice lower than usual.

"Oh c'mon moony.. I can tell your trying not to growl, just growl, no one's gonna hear you" Sirius purrs, palming me through my trousers. I fight the urge to buck my hips, biting my lower lip hard enough to draw blood. Sirius pushes his hand harder against me, causing a growl to get stuck in my throat. I will not give him what he wants.

Think of dead puppies, come on Remus. Youre better that this. I think to myself. I see Sirius glance around the room before sliding closer to me, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Fuck off, black" I hiss.

"Oh, is moony getting annoyed?" Sirius purrs, nuzzling my shoulder. I look around the room, making sure no one's looking before drawing my wand and levitating an ink pot above sirius' lap.

"Don't make me drop it" I growl. Sirius stays put, pushing his hand further against me. I involuntarily buck my hips, craving friction. I almost drop the ink pot, causing Sirius to move his hand.

"Put the ink down, Sweetheart" Sirius murmurs, still laying against me. I crave his stupid, yet so sweet, hand back on me again, so I put the ink back on my desk. Sirius resumes his movement, rubbing the now noticeable bulge in my pants.

"Come on moony, let it out" Sirius murmurs. I accidentally let a small growl slip, pushing my hips up into his hand.

"There you go, baby" Sirius praises, softly kissing the side of my neck.

"Sirius you t-tease we're in class" I stutter, trying to pull away from him.

"Mm, but you're not saying you don't want it" Sirius smirks.

"We're gonna get in trouble Siri, quit" I whine.

"MR. BLACK AND MR. LUPIN DETENTION!" flitwik squeaks. Sirius jumps away from me, going back to his notes.

~After Classes~

I'm walking to flitwiks classroom, hand in hand with Sirius.

"I'm so pissed at you right now I could kill you" I fume.

"Then let go of my hand" Sirius smirks.

"What? No!" I say, exasperated. Sirius chuckles and lays his head on my shoulder.

Once to flitwik's classroom he greets us, handing us each a roll of parchment and a quill.

"I would like you to write the phrase written on the blackboard over for an hour, then you may go" Flitwik squeaks, headed back to his desk. Sirius and I sit down side by side, our hands intertwined in the middle. I look up at the board.

I will take care of my personal urges on my own time.

We both start writing, trying to contain our giggles.