Offer Pt. 3

I've got to stop posting these at one in the morning. 

I don't want to come up with separate names for these, so here's part three! 

TW: minor transphobia, parents not acknowledging trans character, use of the word whore, mentions of gender dysphoria and body dysmorphia, binders, trans character being deadnamed, homophobia, child abuse with a disclaimer before, past abuse discussed in a sometimes sarcastic manor (it's Remus, what do you expect?) 

Disclaimer: I am not a trans person. I'm open to suggestions for senarios, and correct me on anything that seems incorrect

Starts an hour or so after the last one

~Sirius' POV~

"Wow, someone's smiley." Reg says quietly as he closes my bedroom door. I just got away from our parents, who were questioning me about my 'illness'. I just told them I'm having ovary troubles and they told me to go away. 

"Yeah.." I scoot over so Reg can lay beside me on my bed. "Remus told me he loves me." 

"Really?" Reg sits up a little to look at me, and I can't help but grin. 

"Yep."

"You said it back, right? I see the way you look at him, Ri, you are so in love." Reg lays back down, nudging me with his arm. 

"Of course I said it back!" I cross my arms at the mere suggestion that I would hear my closed off, terrified of emotions boyfriend say that and not say it back. "It was- god, Reg, he's amazing.." 

"Well, I'm glad you're happy. James said you had a rough morning." I cringe a little thinking about this morning, about the overwhelming anxiety and that stupid icky feeling when I realized everyone in that room had heard the name that I wish I could forget. I love my name. Sirius. It fits me so well, it makes me feel like I fit right in my skin. I'll get to feeling good, like everything is okay, and then my mother will call me Cassiopeia. Or Reg will accidentally slip up and call me Cass, which doesn't bother me too much and he always apologizes. I understand that it's hard, when I was known by another name for fifteen years. Just.. Sometimes it's too much for me. 

"Yeah, the substitute called me the wrong name and I had a panic attack." It's easy for me to talk about these things with Reg, because he's the only one that knows how I feel. The only one that really knows the kind of anxiety that home can cause me to have, that effects me outside of home as well. He has the same anxiety, and we're each other's shoulders to lean on. Of course, James knows how to handle my panic attacks- but he's better with Reg. I guess, now that Remus is kind of stuck with me, he can be my panic attack expert. 

"That sucks. Which teacher was being a dick?"

"Slughorn. He's just a little uncomfortable with it, I'm not going to hold it against him. Remus.. He was really, really sweet about everything and he helped me snap out of it." I tuck my arms behind my head, scooching so reg can settle more comfortably. 

"Aren't supportive boyfriends the best?" Reg chuckles. "I told James that I didn't feel good once when I was grounded, and he intercepted me on my walk home to give me a cinnamon roll and the hoodie he was wearing." He curls up on his side, telltale sign that he's sleepy. I've spent a lot of sleepless nights laying awake talking with my little brother, and I can tell the exact moment he starts to fall asleep. 

"I still think your relationship is slightly disgusting, but I love that you have someone to take care of you like that." I reach over and ruffle Regs hair. He laughs, and it's another telltale sign that he's sleepy because he didn't complain. 

"You, too. I like Remus. He makes you smile." I would reply, but Reg is nearly asleep. What he said makes me feel so good, because I was worried that Reg and Remus wouldn't get along. I don't know what I would do if Reg didn't like Remus, so I'm glad he does.