20 Questions

There is like,  suggestive talk but no actual smut

~Sirirus POV~
"Who's up for a game of 20 questions?  Verttiserum style" I ask,  smirking.  I walk over to Remus,  my secret boyfriend of a year and a half,  and sit down next to him.

"Baby,  quit being so uptight.  Put the book down have some fun!  We'll be okay" I whisper so only he can hear me. I lay my head on his shoulder,  since we have always been close no one really notices.  He reluctantly puts his book down and I smile.

"Moony's in!" I exclaim

"Me too!" Lily yells,  running to her boyfriend,  James Potter.

"I guess I'll play" Marlene shrugs

"I'm in" Peter walks to his girlfriend and puts an arm around her. (I just really like Peter and Marlene together,  and I hate blackinnon so I get over that anger with meter)

We all sit in a circle and take a shot with 3 drops of verttiserum in it.

"Who's answering first?" Remus asks

"I will" James says

"Okay, we each get to ask prongs one question" I say.  I lean on Remus again,  fighting the urge to kiss his cheek.

"Did you love anyone before me?" Lily asks

"Nope,  never" James replies.  Lily kisses his nose

"Who,  out of all.   Besides yourself.  Do you think is the best marauder?" I ask

"Hmm probably moony" I look hurt "you bloody idiot of course it's you!" I high five him,  smiling brightly.

"What's your favorite prank we've pulled on snake?" Remus asks

"When Sirius and I changed his clothes to gryffindor colors, you dyed his hair red and gold,  and Peter put glue in his shampoo all in one night"

"You did WHAT?!" Lily just about screeches

"I'm sorry lilypad" James looks at the ground in shame

"No!  Are you kidding me!  That's amazing!" James kisses her cheek,  smiling brightly.

"What's your favorite prank we've done overall?" Peter asks

"When you and Remus turned all of the Slytherins robes gryffindor colors and made their dorms red while Sirius and I painted 'the marauders have been here' on their common room walls with red and gold paint"

"Who was your first kiss?" Marlene asks

"Lily"

It's my turn since I'm next to james

"Who was your first crush?" Remus whispers in my ear.

"You,  it's always been you baby" I whisper back in his ear.  He smiles brightly and blushes a little,  but it can pass for just a normal pink tint on his cheeks.

"Hey!  You have to say them out loud!" James whines

"No,  no we don't" I answer

"Who was your first crush?" James asks.  I have to hold back my answer and find a loophole.  I feel Remus tense beside me.

"Someone in this room" I answer

"Who is your current crush?" Marlene asks

"Same person" I answer

"Middle initial?" Peter asks

"J"

Marlene's middle name is Josy and Lily's is Jackie so that worked well