Boyfriend Tag

Mentions sexual acts,  but no smut
~Sirius POV~

"Yo!  Wolfstar!  Come 'ere" James calls.  Remus and I are laying under the marauder tree,  his head in my lap.  I have my fingers in his hair.

"I would rather you come here prongs" I call back.  He walk over to us,  a grin on his face. 

"Lily just introduced me to this thing called the boyfriend tag.  I'm going to ask you questions about your relationship and you answer.  It's fun I promise.  Lily and I just did it" Remus and I nod our heads.

"Ask away,  my friend" I tell him.  He sits down and grabs a paper out of his pocket.

"How did your relationship start?"

"I was laying on my bed,  crying about something and Sirius walked in.  He walked over to me and layed down next to me,  holding me in his arms and whispering to me.  He accidentally told me he loved me and I blushed redder than gryffindor colors,  saying it back to him.  He kissed me and I fell asleep on his chest" Remus answers. I smile at him and bend down,  kissing his forehead. James clears his throat before asking the next question. 

"Favorite inside joke?"

"Redonkulus" We both say at the same time and burst out laughing. James looks at us weird.  I sigh.

"We were playing scrabble a few months back and I was trying to spell 'ridiculous' but I accidentally spelled 'Redonkulus'.  Then like a week later Remus was reading and he mumbled 'that's redonkulus!'  Under his breath. We looked at each other and laughed until we were crying" James chuckles. 

"Alright then, you both have to answer this.  It the other a moaner or a screamer?" Remus and I both flush red.

"Moaner" I mumble.

"Moaner" Remus mumbles.  James bursts out laughing.

"Damn I didn't think you would answer that with out Vertiserum" I hang me head,  trying to contain my blush. 

"What is your favorite quality about the other?"

"He's protective,  but not jealous" Remus answers.  I smile

"I like that he's bigger than me,  it makes me feel safe" I answer.

"What is the others favorite food?"

I snort "chocolate"

"Bacon" Remus answers

"What is the others greatest fear?"

"That he'll hurt us" I reply

"That Regulus will turn out like his family" Remus mumbles.

"Close your eyes" We do as we're told "what is the other's eye color?"

"How do I describe it...  Honey? Amber? Hazel?gorgeous?"

"Stormy grey,  warm" Remus answers.

"That was a stupid question,  I see you two staring at each other enough" I smack him lightly in the arm.

"What is your anniversary?"

"October 15th" We both answer at the same time. I smile at him  lovingly. James gags. 

"Just ask the next question,  dumbass,  this is fun" Remus snaps quietly.

"How does the other like his coffee and or tea?"

"Earl Grey,  half and half milk" I answer

"French vanilla creamer or whole milk plus 3 spoons of sugar" Remus recites. 

"Any weird talents or skills?"

"He can play the guitar" Re answers.  I have to think for a moment.

"He can put both of his legs behind his head, which I don't see as possible because his legs are so damn long" James looks at Remus weird.

"How.. Why..  You know what?  I don't want to know."

"EW! JAMES THAT'S DISGUSTING!" Remus exclaims.  I laugh. 

"What is his favorite thing to wear?"

"The dark blue jumper that gets lighter as it goes down"

"His Quittitch hoodie,  that I always end up stealing,  and his leather jacket"

"Seeing as how we watched all the Disney movies this summer,  what's his favorite Disney movie?"

"Mulan" I answer

"Rapunzel" I blush red.  James laughs.

"What is the other's favorite holiday?"

"Christmas" Remus smiles

"Halloween"

"What is his least favorite bug?"

"Fucking spiders" Remus grumbles. 

"Centipedes" Remus shudders when I say the word.  I laugh a d pet his hair gently. 

"Yeah,  I believe all the spiders in the world should die" I explain

"Sure,  but would you kill one?  I cam into our room one time and you were literally on top of a trunk,  hiding from a spider on your bed"

"There was a centipede in our room and you screamed,  running out faster than I'd ever seen you run" James laughs at both of us before asking the next question. 

"Do you have a special phrase you say to each other?"

"Forever?" Remus asks.

"Always" I reply.  James 'awwe's.  I smack him lightly.

"Pet names?  Give at least two"

"Moonshine, prince" Remus blushes when I say 'prince'

"Honey,  darling" Remus bites his bottom lip slightly.  I chuckle at him and pet his hair.  He relaxes and sighs in content. 

"Any habits?"

"He bites his lip. and he moves his hands when he's explaining something" I answer,  smiling slightly. 

"He bites his nails when he's mad, and when he's  bored, he plays with the ends of his hair"

"Describe each other in one word"

"Damn..  That's fucking hard" I whisper. 

"Love" Remus mumbles. 

"Home" I answer. 

"Why home?" James asks

"Because where ever he is,  that's home" Remus smiles cutely,  leaning to and kissing my cheek. 

"Nicknames,  this is different than pet names.  Everyone calls them this"

"Moony,  moons, Rem,  Remmy, Re,"

"No. Only you call me Re,  on one else"

"Oh,  I didn't know that"

"Padfoot, pads,  pad,  Siri"

"When is the other's birthday"

"March 10th"

"November 3rd"

"Last question.  What is one thing in your relationship that touched you and that will always stay with you?"

"When my parents found out I'm gay,  he held me and comforted me until I was better"

"I was crying about my problem.  Sirius just layed down with me and patted my hair,  humming.  And when I said I was a monster he made me look at him,  said and I quote 'you're not a monster.  And if anyone says that they can deal with me' then kissed me" James smiles,  I swear there's tears in his eyes and walks off.

I look down at my boyfriend,  who is looking at the black lake,  I start running my fingers through his unnameable hair and smile.

"I love you moonshine"

"I love you too honey"

"Forever?"

"Always"