Protective

This has a lot of Sirius and Reg. Reg is three years younger than Sirius, and reg gets Gryffindor.

~3rd POV~
Regulus Black starts Hogwarts today. He is really scared, so he stays close to his fifteen year old brother's side.

~Moony POV~
Fifth year. Awesome. Sirius and I got together over the summer, so I'm really excited to see him.

I climb onto the Hogwarts express, running to the marauder's compartment. What I see there makes me want to melt into a puddle of overcutess. There is a small boy tucked under Sirius' arm, his head resting on his shoulder. The boy has his knees against his chest, completing his form of a small ball.

"Hey Siri" I greet happily.

"Hey moony, this, is Regulus" Sirius says, smiling down at the little boy. I put my luggage away and crouch down beside him, sticking my hand out.

"Hi, Regulus, I'm Remus. You can call me moony if you want" I greet the obviously shy boy.

"Say hi, Reggie" Sirius urges, nudging his brother. Regulus shakes my hand, peeking up from his brother's shoulder slightly to greet me.

"Hi, dont call me Regulus, I prefer reg" He says softly, immediately retreating back to his spot.

"Okay, reg" I chuckle. I sit down on the other side of Sirius, taking one of his hands in mine. Sirius lays his head on my shoulder.

"So, you're the famous Reg" I say, trying to bring the little guy out of his shell a bit.

"What do you mean?" He asks, his voice barely a whisper.

"Sirius talks about you a lot. How you're so smart, funny. he's really proud of you" I say. Reg curls further into Sirius, hiding his face more. Sirius chuckles and kisses the top of his head.

"You're lucky I'm protective when it comes to you, kid" Sirius murmurs, pulling his brother closer. A couple of Slytherin fifth years come banging into the compartment, making reg flinch and sirius' expression go cold.

"Oh, is ickle Reggie scared?" A girl with crazy curly black hair sneers. Bellatrix Black. Sirius removes his hand from mine, wrapping both of his arms around his brother.

"Fuck off" Sirius hisses, rubbing reg's back.

"I'm just doing what aunt Walburga says. She told me not to let regulus stay with you" She says, her voice shrilly and dark at the same time.

"No," Reg whimpers, curling further into Sirius.

"Don't worry buddy, I got you" I hear Sirius whisper.

"Back off Bella. He's my baby brother and it's my damn job to protect him" Sirius seethes.

"Take that up with your mother!" Bella cackles.

"I already did and I fucking told her I'm not going to let him out of my sight" Sirius growls, his voice threatening them to come closer to him. Bellatrix takes one step closer, Trying to reach for Reg's arm. He shifts closer to Sirius.

"Get the fuck away from me" Reg says.

"Regulus Arcturus, stay out of this!" Bella says sharply. I see reg visibly shake. Sirius tilts his head down.

"Reggie, stay with Remus, alright? I'll be right back kiddo" Sirius says, running his fingers through Reg's hair.

"Sirius no, you're just gonna get yourself hurt!" Reg whines.

"And you'll patch me up like you always do, just stay with moony. You can trust him" I hear Sirius whisper, untangleing himself from reg. Reg scoots closer to me, and I see his face for the first time. His hair falls slightly into his eyes, that are the exact same color as Sirius'. I open my arms for him, not actually expecting him to curl into me. But he does. Reg hesitantly curls into my embrace, letting me wrap my arms around him.