I've Got You

This is wolfstar, and Reg is awesome as always, and its pretty sad.

~Sirius POV~
I'm getting ready for the Yule ball, Remus is already downstairs waiting for me. Lily did my hair, which is in a braid. I put my dark grey suit on. It's the same color as my eyes. I slip my black dress shoes on, rubbing a hand over my face one last time before heading out.

I walk down the stairs, looking for my boyfriend. I immediately find his golden amber eyes. Once I'm to the bottom of the stairs Remus lays his lips on mine. We break apart after a moment.

"You're gorgeous," He whispers. I smile and lean up, kissing his cheek. Remus offers me his arm.

"Aren't you a gentleman," I chuckle. I move his arm so I can intertwine my hand with his.

"Where are James, lily, and Peter?" I ask.

"I dunno, they said they'd meet us there" Remus replies. We walk out into the hallway. Remus wraps his arm around my waist and I smile, laying my head against his shoulder. People ask me why I act like a cute little cinnamon roll around Remus, and a tough guy around everyone else. The answer to that question is that Remus brings out the good side in me. He let's me be who I am, not what the world expects me to be. He helps me come out of my shell. Because of him, I'm able to talk about my emotions, cry without feeling ashamed. He's been chipping and chipping at the brick walls I've built around myself, trying to earn my trust. He eventually did, and now were closer than ever. There isn't many people that have my trust. Remus is different from all the girls I've dated. Weve been dating for three years, and all of my other relationships never even lasted three months. I only ever dated those girls to get my mind off of Remus in the first place. His tall, thin body. His light brown wavy hair. His pretty face with a spatter of freckles and the small scar over his nose. His perfect honey colored eyes them make my heart melt. And most of all his kind and loving nature, that makes me feel at home when I'm in his warm and comfortng arms.

Remus opening the door to the great hall breaks me out of my thoughts. I look over the room for our friends, but they're not where to be seen.

We walk to a table and sit down, listening to the weird sister play one of their songs.

"Where are they?" Remus says finally.

"I dunno, Re. Maybe they're already dancing," I shrug.

"I'm gonna go gets drinks, be right back," He says, pecking my cheek before walking off. I smile after him, watching as he walks over to the drinks and gets us both one, walking back. He hands me one and I grin at him.

"I love you," I say as he sits down.

"I love you too," He answers.

After a few more minutes of talking and joking, Dumbledores voice rings out across the hall.

"It is time to get the singing volunteers up on stage. They have chosen to introduce themselves, so here we go," Dumbledore informs. I look up at the stage, watching as the curtain opens. James and Lily are standing on the front of the stage, and Peter is on the drums behind them. James has a guitar over his shoulder.

"Remus, look," I say. He was talking to some ravenclaw girl about a book.

"Oh my Merlin.." He whispers.

James
Lily
Together

"Hello everyone, as you probably know I am James potter," James says, gesturing to himself.

"I'm lily Evans," Lily says, a bit less confident. She doesn't love large crowds.

"We will be singing two songs, but our last song a different person will never singing. They'll come up and introduce themselves when it's they're time to sing," She informs. I wonder who it is. Alice, Marlene, maybe?