Kiss or Dare

~Remus POV~
"LET'S GET THE GAMES STARRRTTTEEEDDD!" one of my best friends,  James Potter,  yells.  All of the people gather in a circle on the floor.  Sirius and I are next to each other,  lily is on my other side.  Sirius and I are dating,  but no one knows. 

"What're we playing Jamie?" Sirius asks.

"Kiss or dare.  I came up with it.  So,  you either say kiss,  or,  dare.  If you say kiss,  then the person who asked you can make you kiss anyone in this room.  It doesn't have to be on the lips,  it can be the forehead or the cheek, or the neck.  If you say dare,  they can dare you to do anything but kiss someone" James explains.

"I'll start,  Pads,  kiss or dare?" James asks. 

"Dare" Sirius smirks.

"Ooo the ladies man wants a dare,  huh?  Take off your shirt" James says,  a mischievous glint in his eye.  Sirius slips his shirt of slowly,  I can tell he's teasing me.  I crave to run my hands over his Quittich sculpted body,  so I stuff my hands in my hoodie pocket. 

"Alright,  lily kiss or dare?" Sirius asks.

"Kiss" She smirks.  I can see James glare daggers at him.

"Kiss.. Peter" Sirius says. 

"YOU COMPLETE ASSHOLE!" James wails.  I fall over,  laughing my ass off. 

"Remus sit up,  you have to see this!" Sirius cries.  I sit up,  looking in Peters direction.  Lily crawls over to him.  Peter looks absolutely horrified.  Lily pecks him on the cheek,  then crawls back over to me.

"Alright,  Marlene,  Kiss or dare?" Lily asks.  I stiffen.  Everyone knows Marlene has a huge crush on Sirius. 

"Kiss" Marlene smirks. 

"Kiss Sirius" Lily giggles. I feel my breathing get heavier.

"I'm sorry" Sirius whispers.  I bring my knees up to my chest,  wrapping my arms around them. 

I watch as Marlene crawls over to MY BOYFRIEND.  She gets extremely close to him,  kissing the side of his neck.

"Okay,  that's enough,  off" Sirius chokes out,  pushing Marlene away. Marlene pouts at him,  crossing her arms.

"But we both know you want it" She whines,  moving closer to Sirius.  He pushes her off of him.

"No,  I don't,  I'm sorry" Sirius says.  Marlene huffs,  but goes back to her spot anyway.

"Bitch" I mutter under my breath.  Sirius shifts closer to me.

"I'm sorry moony" Sirius whispers,  laying his head on my shoulder.  It's not weird,  we were close before we started dating. I fight the urge to kiss the top of his head. 

"Mary,  kiss or dare?" Marlene says,  her voice dripping with mischief.  My breath hitches in my throat. Mary has a monster crush on me. Fuck.

"Kiss" Mary says,  her voice high.  I don't like it!  Someone help!  Dumbledore?  Minnie?  SEVERUS?! YOU PEOPLE CAN SEE I'M UNCOMFORTABLE,  RIGHT?! HELP MEH!

"I dare you to kiss Re"

"Don't fucking call me Re" I growl. Mary crawls over to me. 

"Feisty,  I like it" She murmurs seductively,  kissing the side of my neck.  I can feel her lipstick leaving marks on my neck. Ew.

"Okay,  off" I say quietly,  trying to push her away.  She's more persistent.  Mary climbs into my lap,  still sucking on the side of my neck. I can tell Sirius is about to lose his cool.