Sleepynes leads to French speakingness

~Remus POV~
I might be biased, but Sirius is the cutest person alive.

I'm curled up in a red armchair. The common room is quiet, other students murmuring to each other about their day. I have a book in my hands, my mind completely devoted to it.

Then Sirius happens. He climbs through the poritait hole, stretching his arms up. His shirt raises just a bit, revealing a small strip of his pale skin. His hair is in a messy bun on the back of his head, his wand stuck through it. A slight smile appears on my lips as I watch him. He hasn't noticed me.

Sirius walks over to a window, peering out. There is a sunny spot right there with a window seat. He climbs up on the seat, pulling out his DADA homework. That's another thing he does like a dog. He likes to lay in warm, sunny spots to do his work. I chuckle and go back to my book.

After I finish four chapters of my book I mark my page and close it, setting it on an end table. I glance back over at the window seat. Sirius is now asleep, his head resting on his arm. His quill is still in his hand, in between two fingers. I smile and walk over there, picking his homework up off of the floor. He got it done, and it's pretty good. I spell check it before slipping it in his bag.

I take the quill out of his hand next. Sirius whines and draws his hands back, laying it on top of his other one to create a makeshift pillow. I sit down beside him, laying my hand on his back. Heat is radiating from him. Sirius is never warm, that's probably what made him fall asleep.

Sirius stirs, opening his big grey eyes.

"Hey, beautiful" I whisper. Sirius turns a light shade of pink, letting his head drop back down on his hands.

"C'mon baby, you'd be more comfortable I'm the dorm" I urge.

"M' fine, Warm" Sirius mutters, curling further into a ball. I giggle and kiss his forehead.

"Don't sleep too long, love. You won't be able to sleep tonight" I whisper. Sirius makes a noise of understanding. I get up and walk back to my chair, settling back down.

After a while I feel myself start to drift off, so I set my book on the table and rest my arms on the arm of the chair, laying my head on top of them. Before I know it I let myself slip into unconsciousness.

I wake up to something crawling on top of me. Someone, crawling on top of me. I sleepily open my eyes, meeting my gaze with sirius' also tired gaze.

"Didja miss me or something?" I tease, pushing his hair behind his ear with my pointer finger. Sirius just lays his head against my shoulder, quickly falling back asleep. I rub his back and smile, going back to my book.

James walks in a while layer, sitting on the couch next to my chair.

"Hey wolfstar" He says, sprawling across the couch. Sirius whines in his sleep, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Shh, baby" I coo, rubbing his back.

"What, Potter?" I ask, slightly annoyed.

"I planned the best prank, but we should talk about it in the dorms" James says.

"Good luck waking the bear"

"What happened? He looks like he took a sleeping potion"

"He was laying in a warm sunspot and it made him sleepy" I say.

"Well, come on," James urges, heading upstairs. I stand up and pick Sirius up, so I'm holding him bridal style. He whines and opens his beautiful grey eyes, looking up at me.

"Go back to sleep, honey" I whisper, rubbing his hip. Sirius lays his head down on my shoulder.

I head upstairs and kick our dorm door open, walking to my bed. I lay Sirius down, sitting beside him.