Boggarts

A little fluff because I'm about to be throwing you a lot of angst

~3rd POV~

Sirius Black looks around the DADA classroom nervously as his teach explains the assignment for the day.

~Sirius POV~

"Class I have been wanting to do this lesson for a while, but I could never find the special guy that I need to help me. But finally, I found a Boggart. Can someone explain what a boggart is?" My boyfriend's hand immediately shooks up. The one that isn't intertwined with mine, of course.

"A boggart is a dark creature that shifts into the scariest thing that the person it focuses on is afraid of," (Omg, that was awful, okay,)

"Very good Mr. Lupin, five points to gryffindor,"

"That's my boy," I whisper, squeezing Remus' hand. He flushes a dark red and squeezes back.

The professor explains what we have to do today.

"Everyone say the spell without your wands," He says.

"Ridikkulus," The class choruses together.

"Ahh perfect. Everyone get in a line, please," We do as told. I'm behind James and in front of Remus. I can feel my hands shaking. Remus places one of his hands on my waist.

"You'll be okay, baby," He whispers. I lean back against him, sighing.

"What if I freeze, rem?" I ask.

"I'll be right behind you. Don't worry," Remus murmurs. I nod my head. Soon it's james' turn. I watch as he steps up, his wand at the ready. The professor releases the boggart. It turns into all of the marauders, minus James plus Lily, but we're all beat up and cut. James shudders before reciting the spell.

"Ridikkulus," He says. The boggart shifts into all of the marauders laughing and joking. James exhales and walks to the back of the room. The professor locks the boggart back up before beckoning me forward.

"I love you," I hear Remus whisper before I move forward, my wand at the ready.

~Remus POV~

I watch as Sirius moves tentatively forward, his wand at the ready. His hand is shaking, poor thing. I keep a firm grip on my wand as I watch my boyfriend closely.

The professor releases the boggart. It immediately turns into Warburga Black, reg standing next to her. You can clearly see the dark mark on reg's arm. Warburga is screaming words that are not fit for young viewers to read or hear.

Sirius falls on his arse.

I swiftly move forward.

"Ridikkulus!" I shout. The boggart turns into the full moon. I drop to my knees beside Sirius. His eyes are blank, swiming with terror. I run the back of my hand softly over this cheek.

"Hey, baby it's okay. You're alright," I whisper. Sirius slowly calms down, his eyes still dark with fear. I help him stand up, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Do you want to go check on Reg?" I ask, slowly rubbing his back. Sirius nods his head. I glance over at the professor, who's face is completely drained of color.

"You can have the day off, boys," He says. I wrap my arm around Sirius' waist, steering him out of the classroom. I share a worried glance with James.

"Siri, what class is reg in?" I ask. Sirius glances at the clock.

"Transfiguration," He mutters. We walk to the transfiguration classroom.

"Stay right here, love. I'll be right back," I tell Sirius, kissing his forehead before walking into the classroom. I walk up to McGonagall, who is sitting at her desk and quietly explain everything that's going on. She gets a soft look in her eyes.

"Is he okay?" She asks.

"For the most part. He just wants to see reg at the moment," I answer. Minnie nods her head.

"Black, you can have the day off," She calls. Reg looks up from his notes, confused. He packs his stuffs and walks up to me.

"What's going on?" He asks quietly.

"Roll up your sleeves,"

"Why?"

"Just fucking do it, I'll tell you in a minute,"

"Lupin! You are in a room with third years, I expect you to watch your mouth!" Minerva says sharply.

"Sorry," I mutter, steering reg out of the classroom. Sirius immediately tackles him into a hug.

'What is happening?' Reg mouths at me, rubbing sirius' back.

'Boggart,' I mouth back. Reg nods and hugs Sirius back, laying his chin on top of his head. They break apart. Sirius looks over Reg's arms, sighing in relief.

~Sirius POV~

I look over reg's pale arms, sighing in relief. Reg frames my face in his hands.

"Sirius. I'm fine," He says, starring me strait in the eyes. I nod my head.

~Later~ ~Remus POV~

Reg and sirius are curled up on my bed, reg's head on Sirius' chest. I pull a blanket up over them, kissing both of their foreheads before settling down with a book for the night.