wolfstar wedding

Triggers: umm a bit of making out there at the end
~sirus POV~
Omymerlin I'm gonna be Sirius Lupin in 30 minutes.  I'm freaking the fuck out

We are both going to be walking down the aisle since well,  family problems.

Guests start to come in.  James is my best man. And lily.  We both have one boy and one girl.  Remus has Peter and his girlfriend marlene.

Here we go.  You finally won't be a black anymore!  I think as Frank gives me my cue to go. Remus went first cause he proposed. I see him standing there.  6ft tall,  freckles,  wearing a dark blue suit with a red tie that matches mine. James and Peter are opposite us and the girls are wearing knee high navy blue dresses with red headbands and a red belt.

I go and take my moonys hands in mine.

~Remus POV~
I was nervous before Sirius came but when he came from the house,  I knew everything was okay.  He's stunning. He's smiling brightly and nervously.

I take his hands and smile at him. 

"I love you baby" I mouth to him.  "I'm scared too"

"I love you too" He mouths back.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Sirius Orion Black and Remus John Lupin. If you have anything wrong with this marriage speak now of forever hold your peace.....  Both men have prepared vows.  Remus,  you first! "

"Sirius Orion Black.  I have known you for 11 years of my life.  I've loved you all that time but,  in the beginning I thought it was just platonic.  Then in 4th year I realized I love you with all of my heart and soul.  I take you for better for worst for sickness and health.  For sad times,  happy times.   When you feel the world is crumbleing around you?  I'll be there. whether you like it or not.    Forever? "

"Always" Sirius wipes a tear. And begins to speak.

"Remus John Lupin.  I love you so much.  It's like I'm bursting with the sensation of loving you.  In 4th year you caught my eye but I was to scared to ask you if you liked me back. I'm glad that I finally mustered up the courage to talk to you moony,  because I don't know what I would do with out you.  I love you in better and worst,  sickness,  health.  When you feel no one cares?  I do.  I always will. Your stuck with me baby.  Forever? "

"Always" Remus whispers,  wiping tears.

The priest gives me two rings one says "forever" The other says "always"

"Do you Remus John Lupin take Sirius Orion Black to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health,  for better for worst,  as long as you both shall live? "

"I do" I say slipping both rings on padfoots finger.

"And do you Sirius Orion Black take Remus John Lupin to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health,  for better,  for worst,  as long as you both shall live? "

"No"

*Gasps*

"I'love him even after death.  Ill hold hands with him on the clouds." Sirius says slipping two identical rings in my finger.

"Well I now pronounce you married!  Kiss! "

"Kiss me you fucker." I growl. Sirius stands on his tips toes and I lean down.  We kiss gently.  The kiss it full  of emotion.  Nervousness happiness  and anger cause fuck he scared the shit out of me!

"Forever?" He asks.

"Always"

" I love you, baby"

"I love you too babe"

~sirius POV~
After the ceremony and congratulations Remus and I apparate home to the Lupin House. Ugh I looove saying that!

We get to the door when Remus stops me.

"Let's do this the real way baby" He says smirking 

He bends down and puts one hand behind my knees and one on my shoulders. Next thing I know I'm in the air. 

Well that was a shock.  After I got over the shock it was romantic.  I put my arms around his neck and kissed him as he walked through the door.

"Welcome home Mr. Lupin" I said taking his hand

"Welcome home to you too Mr Lupin" Remus said,  walking me to our bedroom.

"I love you moony" I whisper after getting my pajamas on and laying down. 

"I love you too paddy,  but you scare me like that one more time and I'll cut you hair"

"I'm sorry I was stating the truth baby, " He lays down and I turn and curl into his chest. He puts his arms around my waist.

~Remus POV~
After talking for a while we drift into a comfortable silence.  I feel Sirius kissing my collar bone.  I mewl when he nips me. "Love you baby" He whispers kissing up my collar bone finally finding his way to my lips.  He kisses me pationately.  He licks my lip asking for entrance. I let him roam for a while then lick his lip.  He let's me roam in his mouth for a while. I break away kissing down his jaw line and finding his sweetspot.  Right behind his ear. I kiss him there and then nip him gently leaving my mark on him.  I lick over the bite then kiss him on the lips again.

"Oh my star my star you shine so brightly, " (I imagine them saying stuff like this a lot okay?)

"My moon my moon,  I come up with you"

"My star my star, I love you my star"

"My moon my moon,  I love you my moon"

We talk for a while longer and then go silent for a bit. I feel Sirius shift so his head is on my chest and he puts his arms tightly around my waist. "Tiiiredd" I hear him mumble.  "Then sleep love,  I'm tired too" "G'night my moon"

"G'night my star"

"Forever?"

"Always."

Well.... That's that.  I'm actually quite proud of this.  Tell me if you like it!