Pet Names

~Sirius POV~
"JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER!"

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK, what?"

I walk over to James and grab his arm. We walk out of the common room and up to our dorms.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL LILY I HAVE A PET NAME FOR REMUS?"

"Uuu because you do?"

"I do not. Nitwit. And don't tell anyone else that." I storm out of the room to go find my boyfriend. I find him in the common room being interrogated by lily.

"I do not"

"Yes, you do"

"I DO NOT LILY"

"YES YOU VERY WELL DO"

"WHAT IS THE GOOGLE FOR I PHONES?"

"siri?"

"Yes?" I go wrap my arms around Remus. He blushes scarlet. I kiss his cheek.

"SIRIUS WHAT DOES THE SUN GIVE OFF. SINGULAR?"

"Ray?"

"Dont ask me," Remus answers. A blush creeps up my cheeks and I bury my head in his chest. He kisses my forehead.

"Those aren't even our pet names lils, we were testing you" I move my head up, smirking. Remus and I start to laugh and lily gets up and storms off.

"Mmm, why are you always so damn warm?" I mumble.

"Why are you always so damn cold?" He answers. I stand up and Remus sprawls his long legs out on the couch. I lay in between his legs sideways and curl up in a ball, my head on his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair and I sigh in content. I put my arms around the taller teen and smile. He softly kisses my forehead and I yawn. "G'night honey" Remus mumbles into my ear.

"G'night moonshine" I mumble back quietly so only he can hear me. I fall asleep soon after. Remus not far behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Remus POV~
Lily, James, and I are sitting in the common room and they are once again trying to guess my pet name for Sirius.

"Remus what do bees make?" Lily questions

"Honey" I mumble

"Louder"

"Honey" I say a bit louder

"Just a bit louder"

"HONEY!" I yell. Shit

"WHAT?" Sirius yells from the dorms. I turn beet red and make a b-line for the stairs. When I get to the dorms I shut the door, locking it.

"Why did you answer me?" I groan

"Why did you call after me?"

"I didn't. Lily was trying to figure out my pet name for you, and I believe she just did" Sirius blushes red and I go lay next to him on his bed. He scoots closer to me and I put one my arms around his shoulders.

"We're screwed" Sirius mumbles

"Correction you're screwed, I already took my punishment" I smirk and pull him a bit closer to me. He hides his face in my neck and bites down, causing a startled gasp/moan from me. He sucks for a few moments and licks over the bite.

"Did you leave a damn mark above my collar" I look down at him. He looks up at me innocently.

"Damn it Siri"

"SIRIUS WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!"
James shouts, pounding on the door.

"Okay, here we go" I sigh and unlock the door. James and lily rush in and jump on my bed, the one next to the one we're on.

"C'mon pads, spill" James urges

"Never, I won't crack" Sirius crosses his arms

"So you're admitting you have a pet name for him" Lilys face lights up

"F'course I do, he's my boyfriend"

"COME OOOOOOOONNNNN PADDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Lily whines loudly

"No" Sirius smirks. We're now both sitting up, Sirius laying inbetween my legs with his back to my chest. I put my head on top of his and he snuggles back into me.

"Pwwweeeeeeaaaaaaaassee?" James make puppy dog eyes at Sirius. I know he has a soft spot for those eyes so I whisper in his ear.

"Stay strong honey" And he fixes his gaze strait ahead. I put my arms around his waist protectively and growl, low in my throat. Good thing about being a werewolf, I can growl a lot like a wolf. James and Lily look at me like I have two heads.

"What?" I ask

"You just fucking growled" I go pale. I didn't even realize I growled.

"That's a thing with werewolves, when someone tries to make their mate do something unwillingly, the werewolf gets very protective. You just witnessed that." I explain "you can keep interrogating him, I won't actually hurt you, if I growl ignore it"

"Ohhkay" James and Lily nod their heads.

"Padfoot, c'mon mate. Please?"

"No prongs" I fight to keep another growl down but a quiet one escapes me anyway. Sirius moves slightly so he's holding my hand and snuggles closer to me.

"Cool it babe" He sooths. I take a deep breath to compose myself and settle down. "I'm good" I whisper.

"Padfoot come on why can't you tell us?" Lily speaks for the first time in a while.

"Because I don't want to" Sirius smirks

"Padfoot we will get it out of you eventually mate" James says

"No, no you won't" I hold Sirius closer to me and successfully stifle another growl.

"Okay, how about a compromise, we'll guess and if we guess it right you have to tell us we did" Lily reasons

"Okay, I can deal with that"

"Babe"

"Of course we call each other that, but that's not the one I'm hiding from you"

"Darling" Sirius shakes his head

"Hmmm hon?"

"Nope" Sirius says, popping the p

"Sweetie"

"Every once in a while but no"

"Moon pie"

"What? No"

"Moonykins"

"I did it once and he smacked me"

"Re Re"

"I call him Re a lot but not that"
Sirius moves a bit so he's sitting up. A small whine escapes my throat. Sirius looks down at me.

"Ignore that, you just scared me" I mumble. Sirius lays back down and I lay my head on top of his, sighing in content.

"Sweetheart"

"Yes, but no"

"Is it by any chance a type of muggle alcohol?" James questions

"Maaaaaaaybe"

"MOONSHINE" James and lily both yell. Sirius turns red and hides his head in my chest. I glare at James and lily and they leave. I turn my gaze back to Sirius and kiss his forehead.

"That was fucking humiliating" He mumbles.

"At least you didn't yell it in the middle of the common room"

"Fair enough"

I yawn quietly and Sirius snuggles closer to me.

"G'night moonshine"

"G'night honey"

"Forever?"

"Always"