Please Stay With Me Baby

~Sirius POV~
"YOU ASSHOLE! HOW COULD YOU ACTUALLY DO THAT!" Remus screamed at me.

"BABE I DIDN'T DO IT!"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING BABE ME!"

If you're wondering why Remus is screaming at me, it's a bit of a crazy story.

~Flashback~

I was hanging out with Marlene, Alice and Frank. Marlene asked me to go outside with her. I didn't think anything of it, I just thought she wanted some fresh air.

When we got outside she pushed me against a wall.

"Marlene" I growled "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Sirius I've loved you for years! Lupin doesn't deserve you! I love you! I deserve you! We're meant for each other!" She said.

I'm terrified. I know how she can be.

The next thing I know her lips crashed into mine. I try pushing her off but I can't. Out of the corner of my eye I see Remus. I finally get Marlene off me to see Remus running the opposite direction.

"DAMN IT MARLENE!" I yell, running after my fiancè.

I finally catch up to him in the middle of a alley and apparate us home.

~Present~

"Moony please let me explain"

"Please! Please explain to me why I just found you kissing Marlene McKinnon YOUR FUCKING EX GIRLFRIEND IN THE MIDDLE OF MUGGLE LONDON!" He yells the last part.

"Remus I didn't kiss her. I'm gay as a pure fucking double rainbow! She kissed me! I tried to push her off of me! As soon as you turned around I pushed her off of me! I'm so sorry baby! She just asked if I wanted to go outside! I didn't think she meant anything of it! Please stay with me! I couldn't make it without you Remus! I am so sorry"

"Oh Merlin pads, I believe you. I'm so sorry. I knew you couldn't and wouldn't do anything like that!" Remus says crying

"Oh baby don't cry come here" I open my arms and he runs over to me.

"Next time I see her ill rip her fucking throat out. You're mine" He growls the last word.

"Don't, sweetie she's just jealous that I'm completely head over heels for you, I'm yours and youre mine" I tell him, burying my head in his neck and kissing there softly. He goes and lays on the couch and I curl into his side.

"I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* more *kiss* than *kiss* anything *kiss* I would never *kiss* do that *kiss* to you *kiss*" I say kissing him after about every word.

"I know padfoot, I'm sorry I accused you"

"It's okay, I understand. It looked like I was kissing her, but I didn't sweetheart. I love you too much to hurt you like that. I'm not gonna hang out with Marlene anymore. I think that's for the best. I thought she had changed, moved on, but she's still her bat shit crazy self"

"Well, I find it impossible not to be head over heels in love with you myself, so I know how she feels" Remus said kissing my collarbone. He gently sucks my sweet spot and bites softly, making me choke on a moan. He licks over that spot and kisses my lips.

I trail kisses down his jawline and make my way to his sweet spot licking there, making Remus shiver. I nip him carefully and lick him again. When I'm done I kiss his cheek and nuzzle his neck affectionately.

"I love you moony"

"I love you too padfoot" Remus replies kissing my for head.

"Babe, do you wanna go to bed or am I gonna have to carry you. You'll regret it if we sleep here"

I nuzzle my way further into his chest, Whining.

He sits up and I huff annoyed, looking up to meet eyes with him.

He just chuckles, shaking his head.
"I'm so in love with you it hurts me" He says, picking me up bridal style. I put my head on his shoulder and my arms around his neck sighing happily.

He rubs my side with his long fingers and hums softly.

"Do you want to wear one of my jumpers or a shirt?" He asks me.

"Jumper" I mumble. About a minute later he pulls my shirt off and slides one of his jumpers over my head. I put it on and roll over onto my side. A little bit later Remus slide in bed beside me. I roll over and snake my arms around his waist.

"I love you, so much" Remus mumbles, kissing my for head.

"I love you too" I say removing my head from its cofortable spot to kiss my fiance's lips.

"Forever?" He says into the kiss

"Always Re, and don't you forget it"