Manipulative Moony

~Remus POV~
I'm watching the boys' Quittich practice,  mostly because Sirius is really hot in his uniform.

"Cmon pads!  Ten more!" James urges Sirius,  who is flopped out on the ground after doing about thirty pushups. 

"Nooo" Sirius groans.  I chuckle and glance down at my book,  waiting to be called apon.  Another reason why I come to these things is because James uses me to make Sirius work harder. 

"Moony?!" James yells.  There it is.  I close my book and slip it into my bag, walking over to James. 

"Yes?" I ask,  picking at my nails. 

"Fix your boyfriend!" James shouts.

"Alright,  alright no need to shout" I chuckle. 

I crouch down beside Sirius,  softly running my fingers over his back.

"Hey babe" Sirius says.  I lay down next to him,  awkwardly laying my head on his shoulder.  I softly kiss the side of his neck,  wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Quiiit" Sirius whines,  wriggling in my grip. I trail delicate little kisses up his jaw and on his exposed skin.  Sirius crawls on top of me,  looking down at me. 

"I know what you're doing,  Re" Sirius drawls.

"Showing my love and affection to my perfect boyfriend?" I fake innocence,  brushing the back of my hand over his cheek. Sirius smirks and bends down to peck me on the lips.  I turn my head so his lips collide with my cheek.

"What the hell?" Sirius whines. 

"Do your pushups" I smirk, trailing my hands down to his waist. 

"James is lucky you're cute" Sirius chuckles.  He pushes himself up into pushup position.  My hands never leave his hips. 

Sirius goes down so our chests our together,  pecking me on the lips.  He pushes back up and I move one of my hands,  caressing his cheek in my palm.

"Good boy" I praise.  Sirius hums,  doing another pushup just so he can kiss me.  This is how all of their practices end,  me underneath Sirius for some reason or another.

This cycle continues for eight more pushups and kisses,  then Sirius collapses on top of me. I wrap my arms around him,  kissing the top of his head.

"Good job" I whisper,  running my fingers through his hair.  "You're really sweaty,  and it's gross" I chuckle.  Sirius just buries his head in my neck.

"Give me a break,  James made me do fifty pushups" Sirius grumbles.  I chuckle and kiss the top of his head again. 

"I love you" I hum.

"I love you too,  Re" Sirius chuckles. 

~Probably like the next day or something~

"Pads,  you need to do your homework" I say sternly,  pointing my finger at my boyfriend.

"No" Sirius smirks,  crossing his arms.  I sit down next to him on the bed,  wrapping my arms round his waist.  I move so he's resting in between my legs,  my nose brushing against his neck. 

"Every question you get right,  one
kiss" I murmur,  slowly trailing kisses up the side of his neck. I stop when I get to his ear.

"And if you get the whole page down I'll sleep with my shirt off" I whisper.  I keep my touches soft,  because I know that makes him cave. 

"Okay,  I give" Sirius says,  leaning backwards into me. He starts his homework.  First question,  he gets wrong.

"Almost babe,  think a little harder" I say,  putting my hand over his. Sirius scratches his answer out,  writing in the correct one.  I kiss the side of his neck.