Relax Baby

~Remus POV~
Sirius and I are under the marauders tree, enjoying the sunshine. Sirius' head is in my lap and I'm running my long fingers through his curly,  Raven locks. I'm really sore from the full moon yesterday though.

"Baby,  you look sad,  what's wrong?"
Sirius asks me. 

"Just sore,  I'll be okay" Sirius sits up and gets behind me. He starts rubbing my back.  At first I'm still tense but eventually I melt into his soft touches.

"Mmmmm thanks Paddy" I mumble.

"No problem sweetheart" He just keeps gently rubbing my neck and back.  When he's done he kisses my neck and comes back in front of me. 

"Lay down and relax, baby" I do as I'm told.  He lays down next to me and puts his head on my chest.  I run my hands through his hair again and kiss the top of his head. 

"I love you,  so much" I mumble into his hair.

"I love you too, Re" Man,  I love that nickname coming out of his mouth.

"Thanks for the back rub by the way,  that was needed"

"You're welcome,  I don't like seeing you in pain"

"You're adorable"

"I am not" He huffs,  pouting

"Yes you are" I kiss the top of his head again.

"You're a jerk"

"I'm your jerk though"

"Damn right you are" He squirms a bit so his head is under my chin instead of on my chest. He softly kisses my collarbone.  I moan softly when he gives me a love bite. 

"Mmm love you,  love you"  Sirius mumbles into my neck.

"I love you too baby" I kiss his head yet again,  then his forehead,  then is cheek,  nose,  and finally I find my way to my boyfriends lips. The kiss is passionate yet gentle,  like he feels I'm going to break if he kisses me harder.  We break apart and sirius goes back to laying on my chest, smiling. He sighs in content when I start petting behind his ear.  He starts falling asleep but before he does I hear him whisper. 

"Forever?"

"Always, baby boy,  always" I kiss the top of his head and I feel myself starting to fall asleep. Right before I fall asleep I think.

What a wonderful person to be with

Then fall asleep peacefully.

AN

Fluff.  What can I say besides fluff.  Pure,  innocent fluff.