Patronus

~Remus POV~
"Okay class,  today were going to be attempting to produce a patronus!" My defense against the dark arts teacher announces.  All of us marauders smile to ourselves.  How hard can it be?

"Everyone get in a single file line please" We all do as we are told.  The marauders are in the middle in this order.  James,  Sirius,  me,  Peter. My boyfriend turns around, a smirk on his face. 

"What Siri?" I ask

"What do you think Lily's is going to be?"

"I bet James is hoping it's a doe"

"Most likely,  oo there she is!" Lily Evans steps away from the line,  her wand pointed out. 

"Expexto Patronum!" She exclaims.  A sliver doe soars out of her wand and she makes it fly around the room.  James's breathing is heavy.  I place a hand on his shoulder. 

"You look like a deer in headlights mate" He snaps out of it and looks at Lily. 

"I think you found your doe Jamie" Sirius murmurs.

( okay,  side note.  In this meter is real because I like to have Peter and Marlene together to get over blackinnon.  I don't know her real patronus but in this it's a mouse,  to match peters)

Marlene McKinnon,  Peters girlfriend is next. 

"Expect Patronum!" She recites.  A silver mouse produces from her wand and Peter freezes behind me.  I turn around to face him,  waving a hand in front of her face. 

"Pete!  Not you too!" He snaps out of it quickly. 

Mary McDonald,  the girl who has a crazy crush in me is next.  Sirius stiffens and I place on hand on his waist.  He relaxes and leans back into me slightly. 

"Expecto Patronum!" She shouts.  A translucent squirrel comes out of her wand. I sigh,  glad it wasn't a wolf.  A few more people go,  finally getting to James.  He steps forward. 

"Expecto Patronum!" A silvery stag glides out of his wand.  I hear a few gasps behind me. The stag dissolves and James turns around,  a broad smile on his face. Sirius is up next. 

He steps forward,  his wand out. 

"Expecto Patronum!" He recites.  A translucent silver wolf comes out of his wand.  My hand goes over my mouth. He makes it glide around the room, as it dissolves he turns around and kisses my cheek. 

"I loooove you" He whispers. 

"I love you too" I reply.

I step forward,  my wand in front of me. Thinking of the first time I kissed Sirius, I shout:

"Expecto Patronum!" a big,  silvery,  dog comes out of my wand.  I make it fly around the room before it dissolves. I turn around,  a smile playing at my lips. 

When I get back to my seat,  Sirius turns and kisses me,  full on the lips.  I kiss back for a moment before pushing him away. 

"Heal, boy" I pant,  putting one arm around him. Sirius points to the back of the room,  where James has his arm around a very fluster lily Evans,  same as I do with Sirius. I look back to the front of the room,  where Peter is casting his patronus.  A rat comes out of his wand and he smiles.  When it dissolves he walks to his girlfriend,  kissing her cheek and sitting next to her.  She leans into him. A few more people go before the bell rings.

I exit the room,  sirius' hand intertwined with mine. We have a free period right now.  James and Peter head opposite us,  they have potions next. 

Sirius and I make our way to the black lake.  When we get there Sirius sits down and I lay down,  my head in his lap. I stare up into his stormy grey eyes,  full of love and warmth.  He runs one hand through my hair and I smile. 

"What'd you think of?" He murmurs,  startling me. 

"What? You scared me half to death!" I breathe.  He chuckles.

"What did you think of when you cast your patronus?" He asks again.  I smile at him before I speak.

"The first time we kissed" I mumble.  He smiles at me lovingly and I lean up, leaving a lingering kiss on his cheek.

"What did you think of Sweetheart?" I ask,  absentmindedly tracing patterns on his his arm,  that rests on my chest.

"When you asked me to be your boyfriend" He whispers.  I smile softly. I sit up and push him backwards gently,  making him lay down. When he does,  I lay next to him,  placing my head on his chest. Sirius chuckles and kisses my forehead.  I snake both of my arms around his waist,  snuggleing closer to him. I lean up, connecting out lips in a passionate, loving kiss. He swipes his tongue over my bottom lip,  making my moan ever so softly. Our tongues dance together,  having plenty of experience.  Sirius' has one hand on my hip,  the other on my neck.  One of my hands are in his hair,  the other still around his waist.  I break away from him to kiss down his jawline.  I pepper small kisses over his neck,  making him moan softly.  When I get to the spot right under his ear I suck gently,  nipping the flesh there. Sirius shudders and mewls.  I lick over my artwork and lay my head back down. Sirius buries his face in my hair and I smile,  putting my arms around him again. 

"I love you,  my prince"

"I love you too honey"

"Forever?"

"Always"

Then we watch the sunset together,  missing our next classes and dealing with a pissed off Minnie the next day.  But who cares!  I've got my one true love beside me.  And I love him more than anything,  or anyone in the world.  Nothing with ever change that.

Lupout.