Thoughts and Cuddles

This is writing

~SiriusPOV~

I like the feeling of a warm summer breeze hitting me and flowing through my hair.

I like the feeling of being with my friends,  not having to face who I really am. 

I love the feeling of Remus' hand intertwined with mine. The feeling of soft kisses on the forehead or cheek.  The way he always knows what to say,  what I need to hear.  I love that he's tall,  so when he's hugging me I feel protected and loved.  I love the sensation of loving him. The tingling and the beating if my heart everytime he says 'I love you'.  Everytime I say those three small words,  that mean so much,  back to him. 

I like the feeling of playing my guitar,  so free,  no wrong or right.  Just words and chords.

The feeling of jumping in the lake and cold water hitting me,  making my whole body numb and tingly.

I love the feeling of Hogwarts.  So much magic I can almost taste it.  The feeling of learning a new spell. The feeling  of pulling a prank on the Slytherins.

I love the feeling of running as padfoot,  chasing Remus around the court yard. No cares in the world.  Just me and my boyfriend. Forever...

"And always" A soft, smooth voice whispers behind me.  I jump slightly and close my journal with a snap.  I turn around to face my boyfriend,  Remus. He kisses my forehead,  sitting down beside me on my bed.  He puts an arm around me and I lean into him. 

"Hey stranger" I whisper. 

"What were you writing?"

"I write stuff like this when I'm happy,  so when I'm sad or angry I can remember the stuff that makes me happy" I lean into my boyfriend. 

"It's pretty much filled with stuff about you" I flip to one if my favorite pages.

His eyes,  Merlin.  How do I describe his eyes?  They're like the calm in the middle of a hurricane.  Honey colored and always so calm and gentle,  soft,  loving. I love his eyes. Now I sound like a stalker,  but whatever.

Remus chuckles,  a blush creeping up his neck.  I lay my head on his chest and flip the page.

I have 100 thoughts in a day,  and he's 99. 30 are his smile,  30 are his laugh,  15 are his personality,  15 are his eyes (probably more to be honest)  and 9 are how much I love him. ( honestly so many more,  I love him more than anything in the world)

I close the book and put it in the drawer of my bedside table.

"You make me happy, you know? You've always been the one to make me smile when I don't think I can. I love and admire you for that" Remus runs one hand through my hair.

"I guess it's just a special ability I have.  You make me happy too pad,  when I'm depressed or scared.  You're always the one to make me smile and laugh again" I nuzzle his chest and hum.

"Siri what time is it?"

"7:00.why?"

"Shh..  I have an idea.  Listen" I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. 

"Kiss me!" Remus whisper yells.  I gladly do as he asks,  putting my arms around his waist. He threads his fingers into my hair,  making me moan softly. Next thing I know the door opens and I break away from my boyfriend,  turning around to see a very flustered James Potter. I fist bump Remus.

"This is why I love you"

"Imma just..." James trails off and exits the room,  closing the door behind him. I turn around and bury my head in remus' chest again.  He puts one arm around me and the other in my hair.  I smile and snake my arms around his waist.

"I love you moonshine" I murmur

"I love you too honey"

"Forever?"

"Always Siri,  always" I close my eyes,  a smile still ghosting my lips,  and quickly fall asleep.