First Christmas

I'm having a really hard time feeling the Christmas spirit this year, maybe writing about my favorite boys will help. Merry Christmas guys, stay safe <3

Like a little sequel to Late Night Ramblings, because I'm also writing this one when I can't sleep. 

Since this is so late, I made it another little flashback for Bliss. Let's see if you guys can catch the origin of a plot line in Bliss from this little drabble. 

~Sirius' POV~

I am so completely in love. 

I came to Remus' house last night, December 23rd to spend the night because he and his mum always celebrate on Christmas eve. There's an adorable story behind it, Remus always got so excited when he was little that Hope just couldn't make him wait anymore. I don't blame her, I can never say no to an excited moony either. 

We spent all of last night making cookies and watching muggle movies. Remus was more relaxed and smiley than I've ever seen him, he didn't get more than two inches away from me all night. He was even openly cuddling me and wrapping his arm around me while his mum was in the room. Instead of freaking out like my parents would, or giving a dirty look like most adults or people in general, she just smiled. She smiled. 

Eventually, Remus and I made it to his room pretty late. He was so excited, grinning and laughing and just so, so happy. Now, I'm waking up slowly still wrapped in his arms, warm and safe with his hand tucked under my shirt. 

I drift in and out of sleep for a while, only moving to settle more comfortably. Remus just readjusts in his sleep, mumbling my name softly. 

I can tell the moment Remus starts to wake up. He stretches a bit and tucks his leg between mine, pulling me in a little closer with a soft sigh. 

"Morning, baby." Remus mumbles into my hair, his voice groggy and low. His Welsh accent is a bit thicker as well. That tone makes my cheeks flush, but I pass it off for just being warm as I nuzzle into his neck. 

"Good morning, love. Happy Christmas." I reply, and I smile when I feel a kiss being pressed to the top of my head. Remus does move then, stretching out on his back. 

"Big stretch," I tease, because Remus hates it when I compare him to a cat. He grumbles at me, something like "big scary stretch." 

"So scary, my viscous werewolf." I cuddle up to remus' side, still so amazed that one fit under his arm perfectly. 

"I'm very vicious. You shouldn't make fun, Mr. Human guard dog." Remus runs his fingers through my hair, and I let my eyes fall closed at the gentle touch. 

"At least I'm actually scary in my human form." I bite back, no malice in my voice. 

"Oh, really? I'm not scary?" Remus rolls us over and settles on top of me, pressing the hand that I had been holding his with above my head. "Are you sure about that?" 

"Oh, I'm very sure." I whisper, even as I feel my face go red. "You're sexy, baby. Not scary." I put my feet hand on Remus' neck and pull him down for a kiss. 

"I'll take that." Remus mumbles against my lips. He presses kisses all over my neck, to my ear and Merlin, if I wasn't putty in his hands before. "Mum won't be up for another hour or so, I always wake up before her.." 

"What are you suggesting?" I ask, twining my fingers in Remus' hair and pulling him up so I can look in those pretty amber eyes. Remus flushes just slightly, always bashful when I ask a question like that. "What, are you shy now?" 

"No.." Remus buries his face back in my neck, brushing his fingers under my shirt. 

"Aw, my sweet little shy boy." I tease, even as Remus bites my collarbone and makes me shiver.