Our First Time

~Smut! Don't read if you don't like plz! Tell me how I did at the end!~

~Sirius POV~

Remus walks into the dorm, laying on his bed beside me. I snuggle up next to him.

"Where are James and peter?" Remus asks.

"Detention and on a date," I answer, crawling on top of him. Remus places his hands on my waist, looking up at me.

"How long are they gone?" He asks. I lean down to his ear.

"Long enough for you to fuck me," I whisper, nipping at his earlobe.

"Sirius... We're both virgins, are you sure?" Remus asks.

"I've thought it over a lot, and I want you to be my first," I whisper. Remus smiles and pulls me in for a kiss, sitting up. He pulls me into his lap, never breaking the kiss. We break apart after a few moments.

"Sirius I don't want to hurt you.." Remus says. I chuckle and lay against him for a moment. I climb off of him and lay down.

"I'll lay here and let you do your thing, alright? Ill tell you if something isn't comfortable for me," I reassure him. Remus nods, crawling over me. I make the first move, pulling him into a kiss. It gets heated quickly, our hands wandering. We've gotten each other other off before, handjobs and blowjobs, but we've never done the thing. I trust Remus. I know he'll be gentle.

Remus slips his hands under my shirt, running his hands all over my abdomen. I help his slip my shirt off, pulling him into another kiss. Remus nips at my bottom lip. I open my mouth and intertwine our tongues, earning a small moan from Remus. I tug at his shirt, encouraging him to take it off. He sits up and slips his shirt off, leaning down to attack my neck. I moan when he hits a sensitive spot. Remus smiles against my neck and dances his hands up and down my sides. He knows light touches drive me crazy. He trails his kisses down my chest and stomach, unbuttoning my jeans. He glances to at me for permission. I nod my head, not trusting my mouth to say words. He slides my jeans off, taking my boxers with them. My erection springs free and I moan. Remus gives my tip a few kitten licks, pulling a light moan from me. I take a moment to look over his appearance. His jeans hang low on his curved hips, his happy trail on display. He leans back down, capturing me in a gentle, yet passionate kiss.

Remus leans over the bed, grabbing a bottle of lubricant out if it. As he leans over me I unbutton his jeans, cupping the bulge in his boxers. Remus moans. He takes his jeans and boxers off, revealing his hard-on. He opens the cap to the lube, spreading it over his fingers. Remus looks up at me. He leans up, capturing me into a gentle kiss as he pushes one finger inside me. My breathing immediately speeds up, my chest rising and falling at an uneven pace. Remus rubs my hip with his other hand.

"Are you okay?" He asks, breaking the kiss to look at me. I nod my head.

"Go slow," I whisper, my breath ragged. Remus smiles and kisses my forehead, starting to move his finger.

"Take your time," He murmurs, kissing my neck and collarbone.

"M-more," I say after a few moments. Remus kisses me deeply and pushes his second finger into me.

"Wait a moment," I whisper, wiggling my hips. Remus stills his hand, leaving cute little kisses all over my throat and collarbone.

"Okay," I pant. Remus starts to move his fingers again, spreading them apart. He twists his hand just the right way, hitting my sweet spot. I throw my head back and moan, whispering a small 'oh fuck'.