Hospital Wing

~Remus POV~
I wake up to feel a dull ache all over my body.  I open my eyes slightly and see the white ceiling of the hospital wing. Sirius is sitting next to me,  head in his hands. "Siri?" I mumble.  His head snaps up.  He has tear track down his cheeks.  I reach up, love overpowering pain.  I wipe a tear off his cheek.

"Baby,  what's wrong?" I question.  Sirius grabs my hand a kisses it. 

"Moony did a number on you,  a-and I th-thought I l-lost you" A few stray tears escape his eyes and I gaze at him softly and lovingly. I reach up again and and hold his cheek in my palm.

"I want you to listen to me okay? I love you.  I would never leave you.  Yeah sure,  I'm a werewolf and that sucks.  But I'm not planning on going anywhere anytime soon.  There has been times when I thought I was gonna die,  but they was because there was no one there to help me.  To love me. I'm not going anywhere unless you're there too,  because I love you more than anything and you are my world" I speak softly  ecause I can still see the fear and pain in sirius' eyes. I stroke his cheek with my thumb and he nuzzles my hand.

"I love you Sirius"

"I love you too Re"

"Now climb in here,  I don't hurt that bad and I'm fuckin freezing" I say gently.  Sirius climbs into my bed and kisses me softly. We break apart and my hands instinctively go to his hips.

He winces.

"Siri?" I question. Sirius looks at me with a sad expression.

"Sirius. What the hell did moony do to you?" I ask a little more stern. Sirius just keeps on looking at me.

"Sirius if you don't tell me then I'll just look at it,  you're my damn boyfriend.  Please,  just tell me what happened" My voice softens a bit. Sirius sighs.

"We were playing,  rough housing,  and moony got a bit too rough" He lifts up his hoodie a bit and what I see horrifies me.  There's a long scratch going from his hip to his stomach.  Tears spring into my eyes.

"Sirius,  oh my gosh.  Did Madame pomfrey look at it?" Sirius shakes his head slightly. 

"Damn it Sirius,  where's my wand?" I look around.  Sirius grabs it off the bedside table and hands it to me.  I run it over the scratch.  Sirius' breath hitches in his throat.  "Im sorry, that'll be sore " I whisper.

"It's okay baby,  it wasn't your fault" Sirius puts his rams around me.  I drape on of my arms over him. 

"Why didn't you want to tell me moony hurt you?" I ask

"Didn't want you to get worked up about me"

"Sirius,  I get worked up about you because I hurt you.  I get worked up because I worry about you.  I get worked up because I love you" I nuzzle the top of his head affectionately. He shifts so his head in laying on my chest and I smile at him.  I look down and see tears in his eyes

"Oh,  baby did I hurt you?" I wile away the tears with the back of my thumb.

He shakes his head "it's nothing... " He trails off

"Siri,  if it made you cry it's obviously something" I look down into his eyes to see then full of emotion.  Love,  sadness, regret, hope.

"It's just...  No one's ever cared about me enough to take care of me like that...  No one ever bothered...  I never thought anyone would bother helping me" Sirius' voice is thick with emotion. I put my other arm around him and hold him to my chest. 

"Oh,  oh,  oh,  baby I love you so much.  You are such a wonderful person and if other people don't see that then well...  They can bug off" I tell him. He smiles lightly again my chest and he yawns quietly. I stroke his cheek with my thumb again and coo down at him. 

"You tired?" He nods,  snuggleing closer to me. He puts his arms around me again and I smile. 

"I love you babe" He nuzzles my chest

"I love you too Siri"

"Forever?" He whispers,  barely audible

"Always"