Your Perfect Imperfections

This is super angsty

~Remus POV~
This month was a supermoon so my transformation was so much worse.

All I can feel is pain.  I can't breath. All I can think is it hurts. I hear Sirius running over to me. He mumbles a spell to ease my breathing.  He gently pulls my head into he lap and starts carding his hands through my dirty blonde hair.

"Shh, sh, sh, baby you're okay now.  I know it hurts just calm down baby,  I'll help you feel better you just have to calm down" Sirius whispers. 

My sobs eventually calm down to soft cries.

"That's it.  There you go,  you're so brave, I love you so much. The moon was brighter than I have ever seen,  but you were stronger"

"Love you too" I manage to mumble

"We heave to clean your wounds babe,  I don't want you getting an infection" I nod my head.

He picks me up as gentle as he can.  "Aaaa" I cryout in pain.

"I'm sorry baby,  I know,  Im so sorry" He gently rubs my side. I just put my head on his shoulder crying softly.

He carries me to the bathroom and sets me down gently. Then he goes over to the cabinet we put medical supplies in and takes out some alcohol wipes. He walks back over  and kneels in front of me.

"This is gonna hurt like hell,  but after you can take a bath okay?" I just nod,  bracing myself.

"Fuck!" I say as he starts cleaning the first wound.

"I know I'm sorry baby" He says.

After that torture was done,  Sirius filled our bathtub with warm water. I walk over and get in stiffly.  Sirius gets in behind me.  he puts his arms around my waist and I lay my head back on his shoulder.

"I love you" He mumbles

"Love you too pads"

I shiver when he pours water over my head.

"What the hell,  can't a werewolf get a warning?"

"Sorry it was too tempting"

"You're a jerk" I playfully whack him upside the head.

"I'm your jerk though" He tells me,  kissing my for head.

"Damn strait" I nuzzle his neck affectionately

"I'm so in love with you"

"Feelings mutual. pads I love you,  so much but I'm tired out of my mind"

"Let's get you to bed then" He says

He climbs out of the tub and then helps me out. I sit down again and be helps me dry off.

"Do you wanna walk or do you want me to carry you"

I just make grabby hands at him.

"You're childish when you're tired" He says,  picking me up bridal style

"You love me for it"

"I love everything about you"

I put my arms around his neck and my head on his shoulder.  This man right here.  Taking care of me.  Is my fiancè and I love him more than anything in the world.

He just gently rubs my side and hums softly.  That's one of the many things I love about him.  He's always humming or singing.

When we get to our room he lays me down on the bed gently.

"Jumper or one of my shirts?" He asks me.

"Surprise me" I mumble.

Pretty soon I feel him sliding a shirt over my head. I put my arms in it and turn over. After he's done getting dressed he lays down,  curling into me. He puts his arms around my waist and hits a particularly sensitive cut,  making me yelp.
He moves his arms fast as lightning,  mumbleing an apology.

"It's okay pads,  you can hug me.  Just be gentle" I reassure him.  He gently snakes his arms around my hips again.  I kiss the top of him head. 

He moves one of he arms and grabs my hand.  Kissing the silver band I forgot to take off. 
"Not very love now,  then we'll be official" I kiss him softly and slide my ring off,  placing it on my nightstand.

"I love you" I tell him

"I love you too sweetheart"

"Forever?"

"Always Re,  Always"

He curls into my chest a bit more putting his hand back around my waist. I kiss the top of his head,  quickly falling asleep.