Emotions?

Part three of Emotionless because I am officially invested in this series

 TW PLEASE READ: Anxiety, past abuse, smoking (weed), drug use, alcohol, past child abuse (mental physical and s*xual), nightmares, death, assassins, hinted s*xual abuse, mental illness, homophobia, talking about trauma, tell me if if need to add more

Just to get this right in case I've written it differently. Ages are: Remus: 18 Sirius: 19 James: 19 Lily: 18 

Starts pretty much right after the last one

~Remus' POV~

"Pads, Moody said as soon as possible-" I laugh as Sirius tries to drag me back into bed. He whines and clings to me like a koala. 

"Nope, I'm not moving." He huffs, nuzzling closer to my back. I just roll my eyes and lean back against him for a moment. I'm not going to lie, I really love feeling him next to me again. 

"Okay, fine, let's go," Sirius says, finally getting up. "You're too fucking cute to say no to, it's not fair." 

I get up as well and go to grab my shoes. "I know, right? I'm adorable." I pull my shoes on, then fix my hair. 

"Deadly and cute. The worst combination," Sirius teases, smoothing down his hair. 

"Don't forget sexy," I chuckle, and Sirius rolls his eyes. 

"Better throw modest in there too." He says with a fond smile, pulling me into a kiss by my waist. 

Sirius and I sit beside each other in front of Alastor's desk. He glances at me and laughs. I cock an eyebrow. 

"What?" I ask. Alastor calms himself down. 

"I think you'll learn very quickly that Sirius is more possessive than you think." He says, and I snatch Sirius by the back of his shirt before he can run.

"What did you do?" 

Sirius gives me that cheeky ass smirk and I sigh as he presses his thumb to what is probably a bruise on my neck. 

I pull my hood up and cross my arms. "Alright. What do you want, Alastor?"

Alastor gets a serious look on his face, and the whole energy of the room shifts. "I have a job for you two."

"Well fuck, haven't you noticed that never goes well? It's like we're in a damn book or something." Sirius says, pulling my hood down. I roll my eyes. 

"When and where?" I ask. 

"That's the thing." Alastor says. "It's two different places at the same time, but you're still going to be working side by side. See, Barty, his parents are death eaters and we've gotten some valuable information out of him. The problem is, they're divorced and live across the country from each other." 

"What exactly are you asking us to do?" Sirius asks, but we're both thinking the same thing. 

We just got back together and now we have to go on missions across the country from each other. 

"I want you to spy on them and collect as much information as you can. You leave in a week and you'll be gone for a month. I'll get to you with the details." 

We both nod and head out of the room. Sirius looks pissed, which is warranted. I glance around and then slide my arm around his shoulders. 

"It'll be fine, Ri." I say, but Sirius just kicks something resembling a rock, making it skid across the floor.