Chapter 1

Why is it so cold? The coldness seemed to get into his skin.

    Chu Xuan slowly opened his eyes, and accompanied by a splitting pain, Chu Xuan frowned and gritted his teeth for a while before the pain slowly subsided.

    When his head no longer hurts, he raised his head and looked at the surrounding environment. The room was full of the smell of damp and dust. Because the room was a little dark, Chu Xuan could only see that he was in a small room, and there was a dark red in front of him. door.

    When he tried to rub his eyes, he realized that he was actually tied to a chair.

    He remembered that he was still in bed before going to bed, why was he suddenly tied to the secret room?

    Before going to bed, turn on the phone as usual and open the "Xiaoba Zongcheng Ji" on the bookshelf. .He has been chasing this novel for half a month. Last night was the closing chapter of this novel. After reading it, Chu Xuan stayed up until the early morning to write a small composition for the villain in the book to vent his anger.

    Halfway through the writing of the essay, Chu Xuan suddenly felt a headache, and then fell asleep.

    How come waking up is such a scene?

    Chu Xuan tried to move his tied hands, unable to struggle at all. Chu Xuan let out a breath of helplessness, lowered his eyes to look at his body, the more he looked at it, the more strange it became.

    Why does his body seem to be smaller? I'm still wearing children's clothes...

    "What's the matter?" As soon as he spoke, Chu Xuan couldn't help but his eyes widened. It was not his voice at all, but the kind of child's milky voice.

.Chu Xuan felt that he was probably dreaming, otherwise how could he become a child overnight, closing his eyes and thinking that after a while, opening his eyes should be able to wake up.

    A few seconds passed...

    When I opened my eyes again, it was still the same room as the darkened secret room where the environment was suppressed.

    Chu Xuan didn't give up. He used his feet to stand up slowly thinking about hitting the cabinet next to him. It was a dream or reality, and he would know if it hurts or not.

    He clenched his back molars, his lips pressed tightly, and his body slammed into the cabinet next to him.

    There was a croak from the cabinet, and Chu Xuan let out a painful grunt.

    This hit Chu Xuan felt that his tears were about to burst out, it was too damn pain, he even suspected that it was not a wooden cabinet but a big stone.

    But this behavior also gave him the answer to his question.

.He didn't dream, all this is true.

    Because of the excessive movement just now, a small mecha fell out of his chest pocket, and the mecha fell to his feet. Chu Xuan stared at the white mecha for a long time, feeling this scene inexplicably. Very familiar.

    There is a fragment in the novel he read last night. Six-year-old Jiang Xuan took a white mecha man out to play, and was kidnapped and killed by the villain Yan Mengsheng in the book. It was from him that Yan Mengsheng was in his bones. His cruelty is getting more and more serious, and many innocents are implicated.

    There are not many descriptions of Jiang Xuan in the book, except that his mother gave birth to him and died a year later, and his biological father did not want to raise him. It happened that Jiang Xuan's mother was Bai Yueguang of Yan Mengsheng's father, and the man took him back as his own. .Yan's father was too indulgent and Jiang Xuan was proud of his favor. He started rolling his eyes and swearing at Yan Mengsheng, trying to prove that he was the boss of the family. But fortunately, Yan Mengsheng only regarded him as the air and ignored him, but this time it was Jiang. Once suspended for death, he smashed Yan Mengsheng's most cherished picture of his mother, which led to his tragic death at the hands of his half-brother Yan Mengsheng.