Chapter 81

In the classroom of the second grade of elementary school, everyone passed a test paper that the teacher had just issued. The math teacher was sitting at the podium. After seeing all the students' test papers, he asked: "Is there anyone who has no papers?"

    Everyone answered, "Teacher, we all have."

    The math teacher nodded, "Everyone should answer the questions well, don't discuss it out loud, it's a quiz." After speaking, he lowered his head and wrote the workbook of the students.

    Except for the sound of turning the paper and scratching the paper with a pen, there was no other sound below.

    A cute-looking boy was leaning against the window, with chocolate-colored bangs just covering his eyebrows, his face was fair, and his black eyes were very beautiful. The boy was holding his chin with his left hand and his eyes drooping, looking at the addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in all kinds of boredom. , Almost completed several questions in one second, a big test paper, the boy completed all the questions in a few minutes.

.The breeze was like a gentle elf, gently stroking Chu Xuan's hair, and slightly messed it up, but it didn't affect his lazy and lovely expression at all.

    Chu Xuan started to doze off after finishing the question. He played games too late last night, which caused him to be listless all day today. He feels melancholy at everything. He has no interest at all, even though he has no interest in normal times. .

    He was lying on the table and fell asleep after a while, his face was clean and beautiful, and he slept peacefully.

    The other children were still thinking about the topic frantically, and there was a scrap of paper, especially Chu Xuan’s tablemate. The girl cried anxiously when she saw Chu Xuan finished the problem, wiping tears while doing the problem. I'm afraid I won't finish writing.

    The math teacher on the podium next to the desk was almost ready to approve the math workbook. I picked up the phone and looked at the time. Half of the time has passed.

.She stood up, thinking about moving her body, and then seeing how the students were doing. She walked and looked back one by one. Every student worked hard and just turned around and was about to go back. At that time, I suddenly saw a child sleeping.

    His face was calm, and he fell asleep with the corners of his mouth, looking like he was sleepy.

    The math teacher saw that it was Chu Xuan, a student with the highest grades in the class, but she couldn't sleep during the exam, she thought, but she didn't wake up the boy directly, and took the one that was quietly placed aside. I picked up the paper, took a look, stood for a while, and saw the end from the beginning.

    The female teacher's eyes widened slightly, and she was a little surprised and a little happy. If she didn't make a mistake... then the child didn't have a wrong question.

.She gently put the paper next to the boy, and walked away from him, walking lighter, for fear of disturbing the sleeping child.

    Soon, the time was up, and the female teacher stood on the podium with a soft voice, "The time is up, the leader of each group will come and collect the papers."

    Chu Xuan was the leader of their group. After hearing the voice of the math teacher, he opened his sleepy eyes, covered his mouth and yawned, his eyes were shining uncontrollably, and he stood up from the desk and chair. At the end, I started to collect everyone's papers. After finishing collecting the papers, I put the papers on the teacher's desk, and the other groups also collected them one after another.