Chapter 65

Chu Xuan stood up, when a strong wind blew, all the geranium flowers were shaken. Yan Mengsheng stood beside him, and Chu Xuan noticed that his fingertips had begun to faintly become transparent. He stood on his toes and left a kiss on Yan Mengsheng's lips.

    Feeling the somewhat cool lips, Yan Mengsheng wanted to hug Chu Xuan, but found that Chu Xuan's body was like a mist, not a physical existence, and could not be touched at all.

    At this moment, watching Chu Xuan's gradually transparent body, Yan Mengsheng's eyes filled with endless fear and panic. He was really afraid of Chu Xuan's departure.

    "Xiao Xuan..."

    The face of the young boy in front of him suddenly changed, becoming the appearance of the young boy in the previous portrait, better than the appearance in the painting.

    The boy's short brown hair curled his eyebrows slightly, his face was fairer, and his hair color was more gentle. .The nose bridge is tall and the thick eyebrows are thin and slender. There is no better shape than this eyebrow. The pupils are clear and black, like two shiny ink beads. The lips are red and coquettish. The thickness is just right. It's so soft.

    Chu Xuan saw that his arms were nearly transparent, and the bracelet on his wrist was completely gone, only to realize that it was time for him to leave the book world completely.

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes were red, and the red intent was very vivid on the cold white skin, a layer of water filled the bottom of his eyes, and his eyebrows were tightly frowned.

    Chu Xuan also began to look unrealistically in front of him, but he still planned to separate from Yan Mengsheng with a smile, but only to realize that his nose was sour and he could only hold up a smile very hard.

.He slowly waved his right hand and said goodbye to Yan Mengsheng, his voice as soft as if he was blown away by the wind, "It's okay, it won't be very painful, you will forget me after I leave."

    When Yan Mengsheng was so panicked for the first time and wanted to approach Chu Xuan again, he and Chu Xuan were separated by a barrier. The barrier was invisible but could be touched. The moment Yan Mengsheng touched the barrier, Yan Mengsheng finally collapsed. He stretched out his head to hammer the barrier, wanting to hug Chu Xuan again, but no matter how he knocked, the barrier did not move a bit.

    He could only watch Chu Xuan disappear before his eyes.

    I don’t know when the sky was covered by gray-black dark clouds. The sun was immersed in the dark clouds, and the sound of the wind began to grow louder and whistling. It was not as soft as before. The geraniums were blown to pieces, and pink flowers were flying all over the sky. , Lingering beside them.

.The sky is beautiful and sad, like an altar.

    Chu Xuan watched Yan Mengsheng lose control, his eyes were scary red, and he madly knocked on the invisible barrier. Even his hands were bleeding, and the blood dripped on the ground, exploding the flowers.

    Chu Xuan shook his head with tears in his eyes. He put his palm on the barrier. When he saw the boy's action, Yan Mengsheng also calmed down a bit, and raised his hand to cover the boy's sticking. Position, the two hands are separated by the barrier, and can't feel each other's temperature.

    Chu Xuan blinked his eyes lightly, tears falling from the corner of his left eye, his smile was sweet but could not conceal the bitterness of separation, "I have been in your world and regretted it, but from knowing you to falling in love with you, I never regretted it. ."