Chapter 22

Just after eating the next day, Chu Xuan sat on the sofa and watched TV. The phone on the sofa rang. It was Yan Bo. The other end of the phone meant to ask him if he wanted to come to the company to have a fun.

    Chu Xuan always stayed at home and felt that his hair was about to grow, so he took this opportunity to go out for a stroll.

    Chu hung up the phone, turned his head over the sofa and looked at Yan Mengsheng who had just passed by. The milky voice was soft: "Brother, dad asks if you want to go to his company with me. They will send a car to pick us up soon."

    Yan Mengsheng had no interest at all, but seeing Chu Xuan's short legs dangling in excitement, he obviously wanted to play.

    Chu Xuan's eyes were bright, waiting for Yan Mengsheng's answer.

    Sweeping Chu Xuan's face, the child was playful and happy, and if he couldn't say it, he would definitely be swept away.

    Yan Mengsheng nodded, "Yes."

.Chu Xuan smiled and stepped off the sofa, "Okay, then I'll change my clothes and wait for me."

    Deng Deng Deng ran upstairs.

    Yan Mengsheng pulled up an obvious smile, helpless and gentle, his eyebrows were full of pampering colors.

    The maid with the longest qualifications saw Yan Mengsheng’s smile, her heart beating like a small deer, she felt that the whole world was blooming in that moment, she covered her mouth with her hands, and she couldn’t believe it. Seeing this cold Young Master Yan showed such a shocking smile.

    When she was somewhat helpless, there was endless tenderness. She was trembling all over Su, and the feeling of excitement spread to the tip of her head.

    But this smile was fleeting, returning to the original cold expression, as if he hadn't smiled just now, but an illusion.

.Today’s weather is very warm, Chu Xuan looked for clothes in the closet, don’t wear too thick...

    Finally, I picked a light blue short-sleeved jeans and a three-point loose jeans, which looks like an immature and cute little handsome boy.

    After changing clothes, I went downstairs.

    Yan Mengsheng is still so casual, a black short-sleeved pair of black and gray loose jeans, the whole image looks lazy and arbitrary.

    Rumo's black hair, slightly raised peach eyes, and delicate and handsome face, no matter how casually dressed, this face will have a sense of luxury, and it will always be the focus of everyone's attention and the protagonist in the line of sight.

    "Let's go." Chu Xuan walked to Yan Mengsheng's side, and subconsciously stretched out his pink hand. When he reacted, he was stunned. When did he develop this habit?

.He just wanted to retract his hand because he knew that Yan Mengsheng was so cold and didn't like physical contact with others, and people who didn't like him could not force it.

    Who knew that the next second a big warm hand held his small hand, preventing him from thinking of retracting.

    Chu Xuan looked up and looked at Yan Mengsheng at each other for a moment, his eyes as pure as spring water were slightly startled, and then he was taken away from Yan's house with a small hand.

    Just in a daze... as if seeing something in his eyes.

    The car sent by Yan Bo came soon, and the two got in the car and went to the company.