Chapter 10

But how could Aqin, who was so angry that she had lost her mind, noticed that she was almost mad at the wild boy who came back from the outside, and brainwashing others was one set, better than her!

    If the words in her heart were heard by Chu Xuan, it is estimated that Chu Xuan would smile and tell her about awards.

    Chu Xuan ignored her at all, his eyes met Yan Mengsheng, their eyes crossed, and Chu Xuan looked back at him steadily. Yan Mengsheng's beautiful face is as sharp as a perfect sculpture, and his slightly puckered eyebrows add a sense of alienation to this aggressive beauty.

    "Little Master, don't say so many useless things. Please give Mrs. Yan a reasonable explanation for this photo. After all, Master Yan is here."

    Chu Xuan looked back at her questioningly, "What is a reasonable explanation? You tore the photo clearly, let me explain it? Are you afraid that there is a big problem?"

.Aqin Yang's head laughed twice as if he heard a big joke, "It's a joke, all three of us saw that you tore the photo. Why did you frame me? The young master had to give evidence for framing people, otherwise... …The feeling of being slapped in the face is uncomfortable!" She looked back at the two maids, glared at them fiercely, and forced them to say yes.

    Yan Mengsheng noticed that the corners of Chu Xuan's mouth were very lightly aroused, and his heart was also interested, and the thin lips that had wanted to speak for him also pressed back, watching their confrontation with interest, and did not stop.

    Other maids gathered on the first floor, some with mops, some with rags, and some even with trimming scissors. They looked at the scene on the second floor, all of them looked up and stared blankly at everyone. Dare to go up.

    Master Yan didn't stop, then who would dare to stop?

.But they feel that the young master is so leathery, and they don't panic when one person is on the line, and they even feel that he is in the upper hand?

    "First, this is not a photo of my brother's house, and the person in this photo is not my brother's mother. I never went to my brother's house."

    Aqin and the two maids behind him frowned at the same time and couldn't believe what he said. If so, wouldn't this farce today be made in vain?

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes were more interested, and he suddenly felt that this kid had something. Say he looks like a six-year-old kid, he thinks so careful and can still change the flowers; say he doesn't look like a six-year-old kid, he cries so hard, there is no sense of pretentiousness.

    "Secondly, can you just use a mouth to spread rumors by framing people? Are you paying attention to evidence?".Chu Xuan paused, showing a sweet smile, "Moreover, do you want evidence?"

    "Yes...Yes!" Facing Chu Xuan, Qin was already top-heavy at this time, and he seemed to be out of breath.

    "I have evidence." Meng He, who had been silent and existed like an air, was finally able to speak at this time, knowing that this was the time, and she didn't have to wait for Chu Xuan to give her eyes and walked up by herself.

    "I was passing the stairs on the first floor, and I happened to see Ah Qin leading two people confronting the young master. Seeing that the situation was not right, I first recorded evidence to prevent the young master from being bullied again." Meng He took out from his pocket. The phone opened the video.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at the woman in the video with a very hideous face. While smiling weird, he snatched the photo in Chu Xuan's hand and tore it to pieces in front of him. After the tearing, he still looked wild and provocative.