Chapter 6

Chu Xuan lowered his head and grabbed the egg shell with his pink hand, but he didn't see that the servant had brought the porridge bowl over.

    "Young Master, your porridge." The female voice sounded, instead of putting the porridge on the table, she handed it to Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan didn't think much, put the peeled eggs on the plate, slightly raised his head to take the bowl of porridge, and when his hand was about to touch the porcelain bowl, he also saw the face of the person in front of him.

    It turned out to be the servant who instigated the original boss to do bad things in his memory.

    Chu Xuan's eyelids jumped, feeling that nothing good had happened, and just as he expected, before his hand touched the bowl, Chu Xuan saw the girl let go of her hand instantly, her good-looking eyes widened slightly, and she could not accept it. , I could only feel the porcelain bowl passing through the palm of his hand and falling straight to the ground, making the sound of the porcelain bowl cracking.

.Meng He knew that Yan Mengsheng hated harsh sounds the most, so she threw the porridge bowl to the ground in front of Yan Mengsheng and framed it to Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan couldn't believe it, staring blankly at the porcelain bowl that had fallen to pieces on the ground, and the white porridge inside was splashing everywhere.

    He just wanted to say why he had to let go, but he was robbed first.

    "Sorry, sorry, I didn't expect you to let go, Young Master. It was my fault. If you don't want to drink, you can tell me directly, don't be like this." Meng He suppressed the unbearable heart, and said without conscience.

    When she first guided the young master to Yan Mengsheng's house, she secretly cried for a long time, and now her eyes felt sore again. She was afraid that she would collapse on the spot and immediately turned her attention away and knelt down to clean up the broken bowl.

    Chu Xuan's two small hands were still stretched out, and he couldn't believe that he was so blatantly framed.

."I...I didn't." Chu Xuan frowned and looked down at the maid who was picking up the broken bowl, and asked word by word: "Why are you slandering me?"

    The girl who squatted on the ground to tidy up paused for a second, and then continued as if she was okay, "Master Yan is here, how dare I lie."

    Yan Mengsheng buzzed his head when he heard the shrill noise of the porcelain bowl cracking, and a feeling of rising pain faintly emerged.

    His gaze fell on Chu Xuan's bulging little face, trying hard to prove that he did not do this at all.

    "Master Yan, you are the master of this matter." Meng He stood up with her head down, not daring to look up at the two young masters. When she lied, she was easy to be guilty, and she only dared to lower her head for fear of being recognized.

    Yan Mengsheng held his forehead with his right hand and took a sip of water, remembering what Chu Xuan had said to him.

.What you do is what you do, not what you do, why bear this grievance——

    The cute little face that was blooming like a peach blossom had no smiling face at this time, and his face was full of doubts and puzzles, and even the speed of speaking became faster. Yan Mengsheng narrowed his eyebrows and lowered his eyes, his puffed flesh face was very upset, and Yan Mengsheng was silent for a moment.

    After a long while, speak.

    "It's just a trivial matter, do what you do." Yan Mengsheng's tone is calm and slow, not rushing, and a little more inattentive.