Chapter 26

Che Wenshu glanced at the phone time. It was already late, and then glanced at the dark woods. There was still no news of finding them in the woods.

    Looking at the string of numbers on the phone, I chose to call it.

    After about three seconds, the phone rang behind him, and Che Wenshu looked back. Yan Mengsheng was walking towards him with a sleeping child on his back.

    Che Wenshu was stunned for a moment, Yan Mengsheng expressionlessly took out his cell phone from his pocket and hung up.

    "What's the matter?" Leng Li's eyes fell on him.

    Che Wenshu truthfully replied: "Xiao Xuan took my left hand at the time, and then suddenly fell down. It may be because he was unable to stand or was squeezed by someone. I could not hold him."

    "It was too dark at the time, and there were many people nearby. I couldn't see anything clearly. It was all my fault..." Che Wenshu apologized with his eyes down.

."It's too late, he was frightened, I will take him back first." Yan Mengsheng's gaze fell on Che Wenshu's face, the two of them met, staying on Che Wenshu's face for two seconds, and then drifted away. He stared at the flashlights constantly exposed in the woods, "Tell them to stop looking, and investigate and monitor tomorrow."

    When Che Wenshu heard Yan Mengsheng's words, he was taken aback for a moment, and then he reacted slowly and nodded.

    Yan Mengsheng didn't get angry...

    The pink and tender face of the child on Yan Mengsheng's back is still rubbed with some traces of dust, which is dirty, but it does not hide the original beauty, but adds a little pitifulness. The long and thick eyelashes hide a quiet shadow under the eyelids, breathe smoothly, and sleep peacefully.

.After taking a taxi and returning home, Yan Mengsheng hugged Xiao Chuxuan back to the house. He wanted to get him to get up and wash and go to sleep, but when he saw the shallow breathing and closed eyes, he thought it was fine.

    It is probably frightened.

    Yan Mengsheng got up a wet towel and gently wiped the ash marks on his pretty and cute face. After wiping him clean, he put the towel aside.

    He felt like he was raising a child now.

    Yan Mengsheng wanted to change his clothes. After all, the clothes were very dirty when they fell in the woods. It would be uncomfortable to sleep in dirty clothes.

    But as soon as he wanted to take off Xiao Chuxuan's short sleeves, he saw that his white back was already bruised, Yan Mengsheng frowned, and his actions became more cautious.

    No wonder he didn't let himself hold, but chose to carry him.

    It turns out that the back hurts——

.If you are injured, don't tell yourself, just stand up. How can there be such a stupid child?

    Yan Mengsheng sighed extremely lightly, feeling a little helpless under his eyes, took the ointment from the traumatic injury and put it on him, and finally covered him with a quilt and exited the house.

    Back to his house, Yan Mengsheng held the small pot of geraniums with one hand. The little white flowers seemed to tremble in the air, as cute and fragile as Chu Xuan. The little flowers stretched their heads upright, and they could see the harmony from the inside. Chu Xuan resembled a little cleverness. The flowers exude a faint fragrance, and the fragrance lingers in front of the nose as if consciously. This fragrance seems to be able to darken the gods, and slowly ease the anxiety that is hidden in the heart.