Chapter 52

Chu Xuan stared blankly at the vignette in front of him. The figure was divided into several, but Yan Mengsheng could vaguely recognize the fierce and terrifying aura.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan's face and stayed on it for about three seconds.

    The car exudes a faint smell of alcohol, this sweet smell of wine makes people a little blurry, the slivers of bitterness penetrate into the nasal cavity, making it drunk and short of breath.

    Chu Xuan saw a bottle of mineral water in front of him in a daze. When he reached out and touched it, he realized that it was Yan Mengsheng's hand. He leaned against the car door lazily and whispered, "I want to drink water."

    Yan Mengsheng sighed, opened one side of the mineral water and handed it to Chu Xuan, and found that Chu Xuan ignored him.

    "Do you want me to feed you?" Yan Mengsheng asked.

    The light illuminates the outline of his facial features clearly, but in Chu Xuan's eyes, he is a blurry figure that can speak.

.Chu Xuan took it, took a few sips, and Yan Mengsheng opened the window. The alcohol in the car quickly dissipated. The cool breeze and cold water poured into his throat, making Chu Xuan slightly awake.

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes were deep, and his voice was lowered a little, "Why drink so much wine?"

    Chu Xuan pursed his mouth innocently, and finally pursed it again, "I can't refuse."

    He has no strength in his body, his body is soft, and he can only stay leaning against the car door.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan drunk like that, and thinking of one of the men very affectionately hugging Chu Xuan's waist, an inexplicable anger surged in his heart. I didn’t know if he was mad if he came early. If I didn't let others touch him, I was still mad at those people to get Chu Xuan drunk and hug him out.

    In short, it is very angry.

."You are not allowed to drink so much next time," Yan Mengsheng looked straight at Chu Xuan's face and frowned. He couldn't imagine what would happen if Chu Xuan drank too much next time he was not around.

    Chu Xuan half-opened his eyes like a little sheep to see Yan Mengsheng, and he heard Yan Mengsheng's mumbled sentence clearly, "I guess...no...next time."

    Yan Mengsheng was about to help Chu Xuan unfasten his seat belt, and as soon as he put his hands on Chu Xuan's waist, he heard a little funny voice from above his head, "Even if you have you, I don't know."

    Yan Mengsheng frowned tightly, opened Chu Xuan's seat belt, raised his eyes to look at Chu Xuan's eyes, and stretched out his right hand to gently pinch Chu Xuan's face, his face gloomy as if a sandstorm was coming.

    "I don't allow you to drink so much." Seeing that Chu Xuan was still lazy and didn't want to pay attention to him, Yan Mengsheng exerted a little force on his hand, but he did not expect to give Chu Xuan the delicate skin and tender meat, and it hurt.

.Chu Xuan slapped off his hand with a cold face, his eyes were very cold, and his original sorrowful face became cold and sharp, and he stretched out both hands while pinching Yan Mengsheng's face.

    "You pinch me again!" Chu Xuan snorted.

    "..."

    Yan Mengsheng didn't dare to speak at all when he saw Chu Xuan who was losing his temper.

    After Chu Xuan was drunk, his temper would be a bit more violent than usual. Right now, Yan Mengsheng could only let him. After all, this kind of thing was not the first time.